Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Release Dates:
North America: 6/28 PS4 + Vita || 8/30 Steam
Europe: 8/30 PS4 + Vita || 8/30 Steam

Release Dates:
North America + Europe: 8/30 PS4 + Vita || 8/30 Steam

PS4 and Vita versions have Crossplay for each game!

:siren: Play with other people in the Discord! :siren:

PSN Community is also live, though I'd still suggest using Discord primarily even on consoles. Please denote that you are a goon somehow.

This game has like 30 different bundles and purchasing options, what the gently caress?

The short version is that PS4 and Steam copies of God Eater 2 come with God Eater Resurrection.

"Should I get it on Vita/PS4/PC?" Get it on PC unless your PC is a trash-heap. It is the definitive version and eventually the hope is we can mod out the terrible dubbing.

The more detailed breakdown:
  • Because God Eater Burst was already localized into NA-English on PSP in 2010, it means that 95% of the script was already done for Resurrection which is just an updated version of that game, so NA gets the option to purchase it by itself early. It is $20 on Vita by itself.
  • If you preorder God Eater 2 digitally on PS4, you will receive an automatic download for Resurrection. If you purchase God Eater 2 physically on 8/30, it will come with download vouchers for Resurrection in the box.
  • All day-1 versions of God Eater 2 in Europe will come with Resurrection bundled automatically.
  • Because the Steam release of God Eater 2 is more or less a "ROW" localization, it follows the European release rules and will come bundled with the Steam release of Resurrection.

What is God Eater?
Original thread from ~5 years ago

It is part of the slowly increasing Hunting-Action genre of games, or otherwise known as games that are derivative of Monster Hunter. Alongside Toukiden, Soul Sacrifice, Freedom Wars, etc. God Eater focuses considerably more on the implementation of multiplayer mechanics in various fashions (though if you must, the campaigns can be played with AI partners that you bring along). It is also ten thousand times more anime than all of these other games combined so I hope you like that poo poo :livintrope:

Unlike Monster Hunter, which focuses on the semi-realistic aspect of lumbering around with a giant weapon and having to track down your prey and trade blows with it in a drawn out encounter, God Eater facilitates the gameplay with a lot more options on how to best streak through the air and cut down your target in the best possible rendition of something out of Inuyasha. There are no piecemeal maps with loading screens between each zone, each fight location is a single map with unique environment and geometry associated with it. Your choice of weapons aren't quite as expansive as MH at this point, but you get both the option of a melee weapon and a gun to bring at the same time (and various ways to minmax one or the other if you care not for certain halves), and if you're feeling really saucy, the bullets you shoot can be customized to do all sorts of zany things in a special editor.

The "story" of God Eater is a post-apocalypse setting regarding the "Oracle Cells", a cellular lifeform capable of consuming and adapting the properties of anything it comes into contact with. Eventually these cells have gained a form of sentience (Aragami) after unchecked and rampant destruction of the Earth and have set out to finish the job, your character is part of one of the remaining few education and taskforce facilities dotted around the planet (God Eaters). The only way to combat the Aragami is to fight fire with fire, and so the weapons have been infused with oracle cells to allow for combatants to consume and destroy the threats they come across (the God Arcs). Your character is one of the first new members compatible with the New-Type God Arc, which allows transformation between the melee and gun type variants of the existing weapons.

General Gameplay (there isn't actually an english gameplay demo yet so uh, check back soon? you can look at original gameplay vids of "Gods Eater Burst" for a rough outline, or sift through japanese stuff)

God Eater: Resurrection and God Eater 2: Rage Burst will play almost identically to one another as they share an engine and gameplay enhancements. The timeline of the release of the games we haven't seen is a little twisting, but God Eater: Resurrection is just a remake of the first game+expansion using the engine and gameplay conceits of the second game+expansion. Many of the more complex and fringe game mechanics are focused on cooperative execution, so it is highly suggested to find other players to play the game with. People who played the original will be happy to find that GER/GE2 are significantly more advanced versions of the game you played over half a decade ago, where each mechanic has been expanded or compounded upon multiple times.

BURST
One of the primary play mechanics of God Eater that highlights the importance of team-play is the Burst function, where you use the melee weapons to Devour and power up yourself and allies. Functionally an SSJ mode, activating Burst reduces all resource costs, increases your damage and defense, and allows access to Burst Skills. Once you Devour an aragami ability, you can play hot potato with it and every time you "pass" the abilities to a team mate, they gain a level of Burst. This can be done multiple times, every time it's executed the potency of the Burst is increased up to level 3 at max, where both the Burst Skill and the held Aragami Ability will be at their highest potential.

Melee:
Swords, Lances, Hammers, Scythes, Devouring, Blood Arts. All melee weapons have the ability to execute a Devour against monsters, which grants you Aragami Abilities to either unleash on the enemies or power up your allies with. Blood Arts are special abilities that you develop over time that are specific to each weapon type and can be unlocked for your AI partners. Melee weapons generally use Stamina as a resource for attacking, which is the same resource you use for movement techniques.

Short Blade:
Short range melee weapon focused on high mobility and quick output. Has the longest combo strings both on the ground and in the air, and all attacks can be canceled into either a dodge, devour, or blood art as well as seamlessly transitioning from ground to aerial combos and vice versa.

Long Blade:
Larger, slower melee weapon meant to operate at mid to longer ranges and synergizes with guns very well, allowing the user to both fire off specific bullets from the sword itself and quickly transform back to your gun in the middle of combos.

Buster Blade:
Basically the Great Sword from Monster Hunter, massive slabs of metal that you charge up to swing for massive damage. Synergizes well with Shield usage, as guard-canceling your recovery animations is an important part of damage output.

Boost Hammer:
Have you ever wanted a game that legitimately lets you use King Dedede's rocket hammer as a main form of attack? Well, have we got a treat for you! Large and slow, but the rockets allow you to jet around and do sick ground pound combos to utterly demolish whatever is in front of you.

Charge Spear:
Long range spear that allows you to zip to enemy targets from long distances and play keep-away with extended evasion maneuvers. Looks very cool in motion, lots of stylish backflipping all over the place.

Variant Scythe:
Are you an edgelord? The scythes are medium range weapons with fast combos that will slowly grow in size as you continue to combo. Can be canceled into Devouring at any time.

Guns:
Shotguns, Machine Guns, Sniper Guns, crazy modular bullets. Guns in God Eater are characterized by the ability to make your dream setup a reality. Want to play a sniper who fires homing bullets from across the map? A shotgunner who fires exploding pellets? A machinegun that spews fire? We got you, fam. Guns use Oracle Power (OP) as a resource, since ammunition counts aren't a thing.

Sniper:
Long range and slow firing, sniper rifles are for the long-distance combatant. Bullets are hitscan and the gun gives the user the ability to deploy a stealth field to hide from Aragami.

Assault:
Quickfiring and best at midrange, the Assault gun type is for the person who wants to literally run and gun. You can lock on and run while firing the weapon, and you have a built-in dodge technique that involves firing a blank shell that propels you backwards.

Blast:
Rocket launchers. Straight up. The shells you fire don't travel as far as from other guns, but deal massive damage and often explode. The blast guns can "store" additional OP over the standard player limit, allowing for longer stretches of sustained fire before having to recharge.

Shotgun:
The close range cousin to the Assault gun. Specializes in pellets that deal more damage the more you can land on a target, and also has the ability to move and fire like the Assault (though your rate of fire is considerably slower in comparison). Rather than a shot that allows the user to dodge, the shotgun allows the user to sprint towards targets while wielding the gun.

Shields:
Ever play Dark Souls? It's pretty much like that. Blocking consumes Stamina and reduces the amount of damage you take. There are Buckler/Shield/Tower variants, where each one trades up or down speed of deployment and percentage of damage blocked. (Buckler is the quickest but blocks the least, Tower is the slowest but blocks all damage, etc) You can execute a Devour from a guard stance, and Perfect-Guard mechanics exist in the game which allow you to absorb all damage for free if you block at exactly the right moment.

Cosmetics!
Unlike most games in the genre, the dress-up in God Eater is completely free of consequence. Wear what you want, when you want! You will unlock more costume options as you progress through the story campaigns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcgxraQxhj0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXoSmP7Jff8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgCTLxBn1mw

Emalde fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Aug 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emalde
May 3, 2007

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN GAMES

Note that in the non-jp releases of these games, there are no bonus features for importing saves between either game, so you're free to start with either one first or play both simultaneously.

The two games have been seemingly localized either independently with different teams/at entirely different times from each other/something, because common mechanics between the two games often have different names. :shrug:
code:
GOD EATER: RESURRECTION
Chronologically the first game, though development came after 2:RB.

Enhanced edition remake of the original PSP sequel to the first game, rolls in a lot of the updated GE2 mechanics into the base gameplay.
Due to being natively developed for Vita/PS4, the fidelity on everything is a tiny bit better.

Almost everything is individually voice acted, for better or worse.

UI is cleaner and more organized than 2:RB for everything.

Equipment upgrading is limited by story progress rather than just material access.
Equipment upgrades are also less "branching", instead most things are just on direct upgrades paths with the occasional rare forks.

This game features the two "Upgrade Module" slots, but they are fairly arbitrary in potency and overall weight they have on the character specs. Some are more involved and have a larger effect on playstyle, some are just simple passive stat enhancements.

Optional "Perilous Challenge" setting, which lets you directly increase the difficulty of a mission by setting the stat to +1 up to +99, which increases the damage/health/speed/etc/etc/etc of monsters within. This appears to primarily just be for fun, so have fun?

Balance-limiters are much more aggressive. You can't upgrade to specific rarities before reaching certain parts of the story, and you can't combine abandoned arcs into higher rarity tiers.

While all of the monsters in GE:R have had their movesets overhauled or updated, there are only a very few instances of 2:RB monsters showing up, so the monster diversity is not as wide as it is in the sequel.

PREDATOR STYLES
As the "Blood Art" mechanic is primarily related to 2:RB's overall plot, it was replaced with Predator Styles, which instead completely expands upon the Devouring mechanics. Unlike 2:RB, you can devour in 5 different ways instead of just 2, and each of those 5 different devours can be changed to behave differently and grant you different buffs during Burst mode and last for as long as you're able to maintain the meter for.
Check the list here, though note that the ways to obtain the style changes isn't particularly accurate to this version of the game: http://godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Predator_Style

code:
GOD EATER 2: RAGE BURST
Chronologically the second game.

Enhanced port of the PSP/Vita versions. This bleeds through sort of aggressively as the textures on some things are noticeably worse, and for whatever god-forsaken reason, it sounds like they are using PSP quality audio recordings (or the studio massively hosed up)

UI has less sorting options and the game lacks a couple of general QOL features, though most of it is otherwise the same.

Equipment slots are expanded to feature one "Control Module" and two "Upgrade Modules". Control Modules are generally more significant changes to aspects of your character, upgrade modules tend to be more focused directly on passive stat adjustments.
Most equipment has a ton of different branch paths to mess around with.

Perilous Challenges are in the game, but there are also a category of "Hard" missions which unlock to mirror your story progress and generally feature slightly stronger versions of the monsters you've been fighting with increased drop rates on everything.

Perilous Challenges in the post-game will unlock character cosmetics.

Abandoned Arcs can be combined en masse to get higher rarities, so you can totally combine 100 greens to get a yellow, etc.

BLOOD ARTS
"Predator Styles" are not featured in this title, so while you're limited in options for maintain your burst via Devour with either manual charge or quick combo, you can instead change major movestyle aspects of your main weapon. Regular power increases, projectiles, giving attacks forward momentum, infinite strings, etc, are all featured between the various weapon trees as things you can add to your moveset.

You can only equip one Blood Art at a time, a list of what the various arts do can be found here: http://godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Arts

BLOOD BULLETS
Another addition is a singular "Blood Bullet" you can equip, similar to a Blood Art (but for guns!), that allows you to take a specific kind of bullet effect and mod it into bullet recipes at your whim. They are exclusive to the gun types, so the choice of bullet relies more on your particular playstyle or resting issues with bullet functions rather than any objective measure. Note that blood bullets massively increase OP cost, so you may want to spend more time experimenting or looking up examples of efficient recipes.

As with BA, you can only equip one BB at a time, a list can be found here: http://godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Bullets
Make sure you do Ciel's episodes, that is how you unlock directly editing BB mods.

RAGE BURST :ssj:
After progressing through the story a fair amount, you unlock the ability to take on "Pledges" to activate your RAGE BURST once you fill up a requisite violence-o-meter. Pledges are generally context sensitive to your equipment and the current mission, and upon completion, you can then activate the RAGE BURST for ~30 seconds which is a functional god mode with massive accompanying boosts to your stats. Due to the limited duration, if you find yourself favoring the mechanic, there are certain weapons/BA/BB that are much better at taking advantage of the available time so you should make sure to maximize those abilities in particular.

Emalde fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Sep 12, 2016

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

You had me at "Monster Hunter derivative" "PC" and "ten thousand times more anime". :fap:

Ludicrous G. Gibs
Jan 28, 2012

Drinks?
Words cannot express how awesome this game (these games??) is (are??) going to be. Inject the anime directly into your eyeballs. Drown in it.

You are the anime now.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

The anime is okay for a 13 episode commercial. Surprisingly faithful to the plot of the first game.

Internet Friend
Jan 1, 2001

When I search the Playstation Store to see how much this is it just shows me Neptunia DLC.

What are you trying to tell me Sony

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Now that I'm home and can see the pictures and poo poo in the OP I'm 100% more hyped for this

Actually, enough so to at least think about getting it for PS4 since PC is two bloody months away, even though I'd almost certainly buy it again :saddowns:

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Internet Friend posted:

When I search the Playstation Store to see how much this is it just shows me Neptunia DLC.

What are you trying to tell me Sony

Both games are 40bux IIRC, check back tomorrow afternoon once the store updates

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Policenaut posted:

Bandai Namco confirmed on the PS Blog that the North American price of God Eater Resurrection will be $20.

So if Rage Burst is $40 then buying both of them is the same price as buying the PS4 version of Rage Burst that comes with a free copy of Resurrection.

cross postin from the vita thread

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

So I'm guessing this is different enough from Mon Hun that I can preorder the second game to play the first and still have fun even though I'm getting MHG next month?

Emalde
May 3, 2007

LibrarianCroaker posted:

cross postin from the vita thread

Yeah, store finally updated for NA.

Preorder GE2 on PS4 for $60, or buy the game alone for less than half price on Vita ($20).

Preordering GE2 on Vita in NA does not feature the cross buy!

Emalde fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jun 28, 2016

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Streaming gameplay if you want to preview the game twitch.tv/emalde

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Mr E posted:

So I'm guessing this is different enough from Mon Hun that I can preorder the second game to play the first and still have fun even though I'm getting MHG next month?

Sorta would like to know this as well.

Also, does it have anything like MH egg carrying missions? They are lame in that game too, and basically ruined Freedom Wars for me (WHO THE gently caress DECIDED THAT CARRYING IDIOTS TO ESCAPE PODS MUST BE A MAJOR MISSION TYPE?!).

Malachite
Mar 2, 2004

Mr E posted:

I played the original PSP God eater & MH3P at the same time, and actually ended up playing God eater more. Though thats mostly because GE was completely new to me while I had already played other monhun games before MH3P. I prefer GE's solo play to MH, but I usually have more fun with multiplayer in monhun. The early missions felt a lot easier than Monster Hunter's early battles, but a lot of the final tier of optional & DLC missions seemed more challenging than most of the G rank stuff in monhun. The AI partners in GE are actually useful and are probably better at keeping themselves alive than you are, but they do horrible damage. God eater has a similar revival system to Toukiden where if you get knocked out, you don't immediately fail. Other teammates can revive you at the cost of their own health and the AI is pretty drat good at saving your rear end after you embarrass yourself. So if you primarily play solo, it might be worth trying out God Eater.

GE lacks the armor crafting of monster hunter and instead lets you just wear whatever fashionable(or not so fashionable) clothes you want. I chose a voice set for my character that sounded like a vicious rear end in a top hat and ran around beating up things as a red teddy bear. The lack of armor doesn't mean God eater lacks crafting or the kind of stat boosts MH armor gives you though. It focuses on weapon crafting and these kits that give passive bonuses that can change your playstyle a lot.

The biggest customization in the game is bullet crafting. The bullet crafting system has a crazy level of complexity to it but is also quite simple to make simple bullets. You can make homing lasers, flamethrowers, a bullet that splits into three bullets that eventually collide into each other resulting in a huge explosion, bullets that rain bullets from above to target those hard to reach weak points, bullets that sweep the ground to take out the enemy's legs, etc. Theres a lot of creativity involved and you can customize every aspect of it. If theres a certain enemy that gives you trouble, make bullets designed for taking them down.

One nice thing about God eater is that its very transparent with its enemies. After you've defeated a monster, you can look it up in your database to find out things like its weak points and which elements its weak to. I think it also showed where to find certain materials for your upgrades but its been a while.

Personally, I'm going to be passing on resurrection because I already played a lot of the original & MHG is so close. But I'm definitely planning on spending a lot of time with GE2.

Unlucky7 posted:

Sorta would like to know this as well.

Also, does it have anything like MH egg carrying missions? They are lame in that game too, and basically ruined Freedom Wars for me (WHO THE gently caress DECIDED THAT CARRYING IDIOTS TO ESCAPE PODS MUST BE A MAJOR MISSION TYPE?!).

Not sure about GE2, but theres no awful escort missions in GE1. The mission variety is pretty much limited to "go kill stuff." Though it does have a bit of variety in what it puts you up against. One of the harder missions in GE1 was a kill 4 of the monkey boss things at the same time. And unlike MH, you have to fight them all at the same time instead of just running to an empty area and luring one of them out.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Just making sure I understand the release dates, God Eater Resurrection is out on PS4 in NA as of today, and the new God Eater 2 is out in a couple months on all platforms, right?

Thinking I might just buy God Eater Resurrection tonight and preorder GE2 on PC because I'm bored and terrible with money :v:

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Ciaphas posted:

Just making sure I understand the release dates, God Eater Resurrection is out on PS4 in NA as of today, and the new God Eater 2 is out in a couple months on all platforms, right?

Thinking I might just buy God Eater Resurrection tonight and preorder GE2 on PC because I'm bored and terrible with money :v:

It's out, but not a standalone purchase on PS4 (requires the GE2 preorder)

It is only 20bux on vita though, which is a steal honestly

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

Bamco twitter says PS4 standalone will be available, the store page just isn't up yet.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Emalde posted:

It's out, but not a standalone purchase on PS4 (requires the GE2 preorder)

It is only 20bux on vita though, which is a steal honestly

Does Vita include PSTV? I never figured out if those two were guaranteed to be one and the same or not, and I have a PSTV.

(edit)

Armor-Piercing posted:

Bamco twitter says PS4 standalone will be available, the store page just isn't up yet.

Ah, well then :v:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Op i played freedom wars and there is no way GE could be more anime than that. Right?

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

Op i played freedom wars and there is no way GE could be more anime than that. Right?

oh sweet summer child

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So, on Vita vs PS4: Does it actually look better on PS4, or is it just an upscale from the Vita version, like that Digimon game?

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

Kojei to the rescue with the perfect illustration:

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Come play God Eater, m'lord

https://fat.gfycat.com/PleasingSafeBeaver.webm

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

good

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

sold

swimming anime
Jan 4, 2006

I have never hunted a monster before. Is this game fun if I like Dark Souls, Bayonetta, and lovely insanely anime jprgs??

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

poo poo now I gotta pick this up

Suicide Pacmen
Mar 26, 2002

Rabbit season!
Crosspost from the vita thread: is there any way to switch up the shooting controlls to make the free-aim work like a normal shooter (firing from the right trigger)? I saw a lot of control options in the menu but nothing stuck out. Fun game so far tho!

Internet Friend
Jan 1, 2001

Two important things to know going into Resurrection:

This game has nearly Xenoblade levels of combat barks

If you want to change your voice you can go to the Import Save Data menu, "import" your game in progress, and remake your character.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

swimming anime posted:

I have never hunted a monster before. Is this game fun if I like Dark Souls, Bayonetta, and lovely insanely anime jprgs??

https://fat.gfycat.com/LateExhaustedBangeltiger.webm

yes

Suicide Pacmen posted:

Crosspost from the vita thread: is there any way to switch up the shooting controlls to make the free-aim work like a normal shooter (firing from the right trigger)? I saw a lot of control options in the menu but nothing stuck out. Fun game so far tho!

no

Trick Question
Apr 9, 2007

If I buy this on PS4, will I get to play with cool steam buddies or will I be stuck in the console ghetto?

I'm really considering this, because I love MonHun and Bayo and poo poo, but something about it looks... off. Like there's not any power behind your strikes/shots, you know? I like big, meaty hits.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I haven't played this since PSP and maybe my opinion is outdated but if you have a 3Ds and have the choice between playing God Eater or Monster Hunter, play Monster Hunter. If you don't have a 3DS or you've already played the poo poo out of MH this is wort checking out

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Trick Question posted:

If I buy this on PS4, will I get to play with cool steam buddies or will I be stuck in the console ghetto?

I'm really considering this, because I love MonHun and Bayo and poo poo, but something about it looks... off. Like there's not any power behind your strikes/shots, you know? I like big, meaty hits.

There wont be PC crossplay, just ps4+vita

The game is absurdly fast-paced, the giant sword and hammer both have solid oomph but the entire game is about zipping around like you're on 5 kinds of stimulants and going nuts, so hitstop ala MH isn't much of a thing since it would slow the whole game down

Trick Question
Apr 9, 2007

Thanks for the info! Think I'll just wait on generations in that case, though.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I desperately want a console Monster Hunter, so I will probably pick up the sequel at the end of August. Please tell me my appetite will be sated!

Suicide Pacmen
Mar 26, 2002

Rabbit season!

Shadow225 posted:

I desperately want a console Monster Hunter, so I will probably pick up the sequel at the end of August. Please tell me my appetite will be sated!

You will always thirst and lust for it until you breathe your last breath.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Suicide Pacmen posted:

You will always thirst and lust for it until you breathe your last breath.

Or buy a Wii U on the cheap and play MH3U. I speak from experience.

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

Oh man, I am going to have to pick this up just to play with the stupid bullet making nonsense again. Can you still make "turrets" by having a stationary bullet that faces the enemy and shoots smaller bullets?

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Tellaris posted:

Oh man, I am going to have to pick this up just to play with the stupid bullet making nonsense again. Can you still make "turrets" by having a stationary bullet that faces the enemy and shoots smaller bullets?

I don't know specifically whether you can do that or not, but you can do all sorts of absurd bullshit with your bullets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ludicrous G. Gibs
Jan 28, 2012

Drinks?

Tellaris posted:

Yes, you're still able to do that; that was actually one of the first bullets I put together! It's awesome.

• Locked thread