Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

Bamco twitter says PS4 standalone will be available, the store page just isn't up yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

How much can you modify your character's name/appearance/whatever after creation? I know someone mentioned saving and importing your character to edit voice, can anything else be changed?

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

kojei posted:

You can modify clothing, hairstyle, hair color, and accessories anytime inside the game. You can modify everything if you import, as far as I know.
Thanks for this, just did a quick double check and it looks like you can change everything, including gender, except for your codename (which I'm guessing is the one that's visible online?).

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

In GE:R, the database in the terminal has entries for the weapon types that mention the special attacks they have, and there are also entries for the attacks themselves. You have to match weapons to moves yourself though, and there are no videos.

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

If you have a link to that sniper bullet I would like it.

• Locked thread