Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6NBHx80ovY

The conspirators, staunch environmentalists, believe that the great proliferation of humanity is destroying the biosphere and that the optimum number of humans in the world should not exceed half a million. Therefore, the "excess" billions must be killed off. The plan is to use the Olympics where people from virtually every country in the world are gathered, and infect athletes and spectators with a mutated form of Zika which they would carry back to their countries. When the disease starts breaking out in various countries, the Shkreli Corporation would announce that it had fortunately developed a vaccine and is set to produce it on a large scale, and be hailed as a savior. The world's governments would hurriedly organize giving the supposed vaccine to their entire populations. By the time it is realized that in fact it was the disease itself, it would be too late - the whole of humanity would be dead or dying, except for the "chosen few" who would get the real vaccine and who would inherit the emptied world. The fanatic conspirators, bearing no personal animosity to the billions they plan to kill, are utterly convinced of the justness of their act and think of it as "saving the world" - i.e., saving the environment and the biosphere from the encroachment of destructive humanity.

On a more serious note, zika is pretty loving horrifying. A mosquito bite and a rash leading to a destroyed life. The Brazilian government is insanely and hilariously incompetent, its really quite unfortunate. Instead of worrying about the health of their people they are going to spend a huge amount of money hosting a big party for globalists the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Olympics will be fun. Can't wait for our best athletes to break some records!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

some australian loser bike team got their bikes ganked by dudes on motorbikes with guns while training lmao. If you thought wild dogs wandering onto the course during sochi was funny wait until

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I had a feverishly good time in rio

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
The upcoming Olympics will feature blood sweat and tears, probably in that order.

Me, I yearn for athlete death, so Zika just isn't satisfying imo. Maybe one will get shot.

rudatron has issued a correction as of 12:27 on Jun 29, 2016

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
zika will go global, the future belongs to our tiny-headed retard babies

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Who do you think will get the zika-baby vote in 18 years time?

lol trick question, youth don't vote

youth just listen

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Constant Hamprince posted:

zika will go global, the future belongs to our tiny-headed retard babies

I guess there's hope for the Bush family yet.

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
In the near future "pinhead" will no longer be an insult but a descriptor

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1529920/un-atomic-agency-helping-guard-rio-olympics-from-isis-terror-attack/

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

Bip Roberts posted:

Olympics will be fun. Can't wait for our best athletes to break some records!

I don't expect any new records in water sports, because sewage is thicker than water.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

zimboe posted:

I don't expect any new records in water sports, because sewage is thicker than water.

Good news!

http://www.nature.com/news/2004/040920/full/news040920-2.html

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
NBC is airing on an unnecessary delay so they have time to edit if someone dies

I'm pretty sure I'm not making that up but even if I am, who would know?

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
Baloogan, can you offer any professional insight as to whether or not it is safe to swim in poopoo water? I mean, Michael Phelps is a goddamn national treasure and I want to know before I watch if there is some chance he winds up with diphtheria or not.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Devil Bird Thing posted:

Baloogan, can you offer any professional insight as to whether or not it is safe to swim in poopoo water? I mean, Michael Phelps is a goddamn national treasure and I want to know before I watch if there is some chance he winds up with diphtheria or not.

i would think you would know after wading around in c-spam for a while

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Devil Bird Thing posted:

if you've ever swum at a beach in a city or near a city you have swimmed in sewage

canadian cities are especially bad about it

at the end of the day we're all just sewage anyway

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Baloogan posted:

at the end of the day we're all just sewage anyway

Sometimes I think the reason Baloogan has a bad reputation is because people don't like blunt truths

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
really you are just swimming in star stuff

makes u think~

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i met a guy who was blind because he swam off of coney island a day after a storm and a parasite got in and ate his optic nerve. god bless.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Al! posted:

i met a guy who was blind because he swam off of coney island a day after a storm and a parasite got in and ate his optic nerve. god bless.

:stonk:

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

never go in the water

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Reason posted:

never go in the water

or indeed any water

when the only people left are fat neckbeards who never shower, who will have the last laugh

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

gently caress

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Reason posted:

never go in the water

gently caress the ocean.

SPECIAL NOTE TO FORUMS POSTER ARFJASON: This is a reference to a meme about GBS posters. No need to make stupid-assed posts about how you don't get a joke. Thank you for reading.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
so the olypics started and a russian diplimat shot someone and hotels were unfinished

but
eh
nothing super disastrus

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/761967412115832836

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

Dave Tate's downsy face approves.
They're trying to make Sochi look like a smashing success.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Homework Explainer posted:

gently caress the ocean.

And everything in it

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Homework Explainer posted:

gently caress the ocean.

SPECIAL NOTE TO FORUMS POSTER ARFJASON: This is a reference to a meme about GBS posters. No need to make stupid-assed posts about how you don't get a joke. Thank you for reading.

wow, random slam on census designated good poster arfjason out of nowhere

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

that flagbearer from tonga was super greasy and shiny and now i'm a gay man

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Y-Hat posted:

that flagbearer from tonga was super greasy and shiny and now i'm a gay man

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

hot tip to my fellow gays: check out the men's gymnastics

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i got a 500/1 bet on someone getting their medal stolen from them during the olympics, and i almost went for the 10000/1 bet that it'll be during the ceremony itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
so if rainbow-six is right we should start to see zilka-like breakouts world wide over the next month or so and Shkreli come out with a vaccine really quickly

• Locked thread