Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Hey goons, what do you do if you're living somewhere where you can't bring ladies home to bang it out? Does this cramp your game? Do women get sick of the ol' "let's go to your place"?

What are some good alternate places for you to get your bone on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Your mom's place.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I did it at work in the family restroom. Not too long after they installed cameras in our building; me and that old bag must've stunk up the place. :shrug:

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
You were fired from your janitor position at Burger King after the first day? That's rough.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The nearest dumpster that isn't the dumpster that I live in.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mange Mite posted:

Hey goons, what do you do if you're living somewhere where you can't bring ladies home to bang it out? Does this cramp your game? Do women get sick of the ol' "let's go to your place"?

your a 2005 reg date. You should have your own place

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

your a 2005 reg date. You should have your own place

lol right on !

*grabs plate of mom's mac n cheese and heads back down to basement*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Iron Prince posted:

lol right on !

*grabs plate of mom's mac n cheese and heads back down to basement*

lol

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Razorwired posted:

Burger King dining hall, upper floor, lunch time! Being 16 was sweeeeet, so much public boning goin on.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

find a house with a pool in the back and tell her its your pool and bang in the pool

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Otacon posted:

find a house with a pool in the back and tell her its your pool and bang in the pool

my grandmom would be so mad at you

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

my grandmom would be so mad at you

Cause I banged her in the pool afterwards

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Rage posted:

gross

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Public libraries often have quiet meeting rooms or sparsely populated bathrooms. Also, Sears bathrooms and fitting rooms (my closest Sears is practically a ghost town). People used to gently caress in cars at the scenic overlook or other secluded parking spots but most modern cars aren't really good for that. In a pinch, any movie theater--just buy a ticket for whatever movie is the current box-office poison bomb and do your biz quietly in the back row of seats.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

The Rage posted:

Cool

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Razorwired posted:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Pup tent on the dark side of the moon baby. :dukedog:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I've always been fond of the unused biomass of the deceased creatures of this world as a breeding ground

*skitters away on a million legs*

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
just go back to her dorm room dummy!!

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Number_6 posted:

Public libraries often have quiet meeting rooms or sparsely populated bathrooms. Also, Sears bathrooms and fitting rooms (my closest Sears is practically a ghost town). People used to gently caress in cars at the scenic overlook or other secluded parking spots but most modern cars aren't really good for that. In a pinch, any movie theater--just buy a ticket for whatever movie is the current box-office poison bomb and do your biz quietly in the back row of seats.

My god, are you me? Library archives, any car/van, back row of a movie theater. Also, office. You have my regards, and thanks for sharing!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Brothels provide rooms for their customers.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mange Mite posted:

Where are you living :confused:

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
I am a glorified janitor at a big ole office building, security only patrols the central plant once per shift so its pretty safe to take an elevator down there and push some guts in to the sweet sound of a 4160v centrifugal chiller groaning under light load

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bus Terminal.

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
the hospital

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
the back room of whatever poor soul leased the SA office

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
some goons living room

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Razorwired posted:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Razorwired posted:

she didn't know where the chicken fry ended and i began until the hair

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I plowed some water head in the back seat of her grand cherokee once. One time behind some dumpsters. An alleyway. The mens room at a bar. A sand bar behind some bushes during a brew cruise down the river.

I guess if I were home and ever decided I wanted to cheat on my wife I'd just buy a cheap hotel room. Although I don't know how that isn't a huge red flag for the chick i'm trying to butt gently caress.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Anyway OP, people should just slam hog in public, wherever. It's what our ancestors did, and it was the right way.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
If I'm out of town, I just get a hotel room.

I did meet this tiny ballerina chick who threatened to plow my rear end with a strap-on right on the sidewalk in the Castro, but I kinda never got around to it.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
i get my bone on in my living room when I play excellent videogames on my microsoft Xbone one and soon scorpion xbone.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im a cheeto that lives in my moms basement

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

in a public pool op you're mostly underwater so no one can tell it's extremely hot

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Look for secluded areas behind the bushes in parks. If the spot is loving overflowing with condom wrappers you know you've found a good bonezone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
at night on golf course in the rough. bonus is chance of finding lost golf balls anal beads

• Locked thread