Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I hope Ronaldo scores a couple of goals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Parity warning posted:

Just change :qq: to :ronaldo: already

You're a low T beta bitch haha, jealous much at big Alpha boy Ronaldo? Just thinking about his awesome pecs?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

433 from Portugal I guess?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Ahhhh

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

R... Ronaldo

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Ronaldo has had the longest season of all players, no wonder he's not 100%

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Lol at the IT troon nerds who doesn't understand that Ronaldo has played way more than any of these poo poo cloggers

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

im wearing cargo shorts and i'm drinking a triple hopped belgian sour lambic IPA stout and me and my coworker and friend Doreen (used to be Doug) are discussing which nation was mroe racist and bad in the past and cant decide who to root for and we are just :lol:ing and :laffo:ing our assholes off at all these Ronaldo :qq: tears

Ephex??

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

saucerman posted:

"I'm so tired that I can't hit the ball" said no football player ever.

Actually, you probably don't play sports I think since you don't understand how fatigue can affect you

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

wow a dour draw with neither team trying to win. epic stuff. Soccer FTW

The negative play must be punished

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

saucerman posted:

Actually you're wrong. I played football myself for many years and being tired has never affected mine or anyone's else ability to hit the ball. You would be more likely to be too tired to walk before you can't hit the ball anymore.

Sounds like you didn't give it your all. Probably just walked around on the midfield and nothing invited to the pub with the rest of the team?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

its no wonder europeans are a defeated people living hopeless lives allowing the globalists to rape them in every way possible when they have this crap to watch as a pastime. we need to export the NFL and beer and wine and wine coolers over there before its too late

Wine coolers are good.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

get rid of penalties, flip a coin if its tied after 90 mins. even then these risk averse pussies would probably rather take the 50/50 chance then try to do something. just abysmal

Only one defender allowed to run into the penalty area in open play

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

One player from each team is subbed off every 3 minutes in extra time

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

in extra time you arent allowed to kick or touch the ball at all and each player is given a leaf blower to "blow" the ball into the net. Mexico would easily win the world cup

Lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

release just a shitload of stray dogs onto the field and see which players can take the heat

Finally Chinas time to shine

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Smh at the idiots thinking Ronaldo would miss hahaha god drat idiots

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

saucerman posted:

You're right, Portugal sucks.

Thanks for the D&D update idiot haha

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bape Culture posted:

I'd gently caress that Portugal keeper. To errrr distract him I mean. Haha :twisted:

Haha

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Tasty penalty kicks

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Omg not Nani

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Lots of good Christian lads praying to the one true god. Europe is Christian lands

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Quaresma... Hold money this is 5050

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Portugal and Ronaldo is gonna win the euros haha

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Maybe Poland should just have scored more goals than Portugal????

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

YEEEEESSSSS!!! Portugal WINS!!!! WERE THE BEST!!!! Nobody can stop us!!!!! Ronaldo WINS again!!!! Cry now fags hahah who's laughing now?? WE WIN. Portugal OWNS!!!!!

Enjoy it mate, drat nice win.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

sassassin posted:

Bale vs. Ronny in the semis, it's gonna be epic!!!1

Rubbing my thighs already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

drat brutal ownage how will mbm recover from this

• Locked thread