Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

90s Sega advertising is my aesthetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

WickedHate posted:

I didn't say rappers back then weren't influential or essential to the development of the art form, but as anything other foundation, to listen to in this day and age, it's just kind of silly.

have you ever like, actually listened to any of it you loving drooling lobotomy patient

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

Anime eyes look reasonable compared to his poo poo.

are you thinking of a different artist because i am not seeing very much of this in any examples i looked up

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"When you think about it laterally, this car accident is kind of like you turning your car into a weapon, ergo"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

WickedHate posted:

PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Skwirl posted:

Nah, he's definitely a huge pervert, mostly because all artist's are huge perverts, most of them just hide it better. He's a great artist too.

some artists are fun perverts, like Stjepan Sejic, Frank Cho's just a creepy and whiny pervert

• Locked thread