Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I wrote down all the X-Passes because I thought I'd need them at some point but oops I guess not

Here you go:

quote:

Carlos: Fire, Hero, Shift, Fight, -, Dream, Save
Akane: Crash, Hex, Six, June, -, Key, -
Junpei: Five, Hate, Ring, Jump, -, Quark, Doll
Q: -, Eye, Age, Bro, Self, -, -
Mira: -, Kill, Heart, Virgin, Rip, -, -
Eric: Ice, Fool, Love, Poor, Lake, -, -
Diana: -, Moon, -, Blue, Bird, Mom, -
Phi: Time, Future, -, Red, Twin, Dear, -
Sigma: Dad, Fate, -, Milk, Old, Arm, -

Most seem pretty self-explanatory, barring "Doll/Hate" for Junpei and "Milk" for Sigma. Also, fun fact: "Future" is too long to actually enter in the x-pass blanks in any ending!

I liked ZTD a lot and I wish there was more to it, as I've been really wanting to keep playing it since I finished it 100% but there's just... no more game. Hopefully there's another game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Everyone knew Q as 'the deaf and blind man in the wheelchair from Dcom.' Sean isn't referred to by name until after the reveal, and is not ever called Q or anything like that. Definitely go back and check out all the other Q-Team cutscenes to see how they work around it/how they foreshadow it, there's a hell of a lot of things that I can't believe I overlooked at the time.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

orenronen posted:

- Akane was never June in the Japanese trilogy. She was Murasaki (purple) in 999, named after a grape-shaped doll Junpei gave her and the fact Mu is one way to say 6. All of these details were completely changed in the localization. One of her passwords in Japanese ZTD is still June, though, which means either the developers were lazy or Delta can see through to localization timelines.
Oh, could that be the "doll" xpass? I was wondering if I was just forgetting something from the 999 backstory, but I think that might've been straight-up left out in the english localization.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Ah, alright.

I really want to replay 999 but at this point it's probably smartest to wait for the port. It's definitely coming out on steam, right?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i just wanna take this time to point out the first game uchikoshi worked on

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Cake Attack posted:

I want to play unknown erotic visual novel

voltcatfish posted:

I want to know what it is!!!

surprise it's also pepsiman

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
There's basically a zero percent chance of the infinity games ever getting rereleased, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
ZTD is flawed but it's still fun and has a bunch of interesting twists and turns. I'd never tell someone to skip it if they're interested in the series.

• Locked thread