Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

can't say i have, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

There was a kid that wore a black trench coat that ran down the hall during passing period, squeaked instead of talking, and smelled like hell. This was pre-trenchcoat mafia days.
one of my friends wore a trenchcoat in high school and i tried to talk him out of it, to no avail

i think he still wears it now that he's in college come to think of it

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cantaloupe posted:

I knew a cape guy and I knew a gape guy, which do you want to hear about
the vape guy

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

what kinda poor-rear end school has folding tables as desks

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

subhuman filth posted:

Ah yes, a visigoth
:thurman:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

one time I misplaced it and the bell rang for lunch but I made everyone stay in the classroom until I found it because one of those fuckers prolly took my precious and the teacher took my side and made them all sit there until I found it

nah lol I had just forgotten it in the previous class haha those kids were piiiissed

goddamn it feels good to be a moridin
so can we trade you to FYAD for King of Bees or is that not feasible

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

those are pool noodles

i have never, ever heard them called water weenies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lordblytzkrieg posted:

Never had a cloak kid though, we really didn't even have any furries or cat ear people which is really weird for a suburban white school.
that's how it was for me, besides my friend with the trenchcoat

now that i'm in college though i've seen several foxtail and cat-ear people. still no cloak sighting, though.

• Locked thread