Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
That was a good race back and forth the whole time.

Good job USA. Enjoy your version of Canada Day tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo

Ometeotl posted:

I miss anything good/noteworthily between Link Between Worlds and now?

Donkey Kong race was back and forth the whole time and was pretty fun.

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo

Cubey posted:

Morrowind's combat is superior to that of Oblivion and Skyrim by virtue of you actually being able to kill things. Every fight in those games takes a loving eternity because Bethesda had no idea how to balance combat in which you never miss so every enemy is just a massive damage sponge and it is tedious as gently caress and there's nothing you can do about it at any point. In Morrowind you can hit most of the time even early on by building your class right or by just using destruction magic and most fights are over in seconds, and when you level up to like 20 or so most enemies are one or two shot kills.

I have started and quit Morrowind around 6 times because I enjoy the story and whatnot, but I could never hit anything in melee combat, so leaving the town kinda left me with nothing to do. Skyrim's combat actually worked and things die pretty fast in it. :shrug:

I've heard it is a great game, but the combat engine is complete trash and it renders it unplayable for me.

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
belt leather belt

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
Upload them on a second account and just host the playlists on GamesDoneQuick once they are all up. Have a video announcing it on the main channel.

• Locked thread