Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

Yes, a JRPG that's already been run in the past 5 marathons would've been much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

Just think of how many 10 minute pony games could've fit in this time...

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

I'm just upset that Carrie is going to win the Castlevania 64 run, again, as she's a far easier and more boring character to see run.

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

Maxwell Adams posted:

He donated $40k directly to MSF.

As a percentage of income, I and I'm sure most people who have donated, have donated more than that.

Also, without Twitch, Minecraft would've been an obscure indie game. And who is he supposedly in support of by snubbing an event for streamers? Twitch, for who marathons like this cost money? The streamers who gain exposure by participating?

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

That's not a fair comparison. I bought Diablo 3 3 times but Diablo 2 only twice.

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

Twitch chat has a memory leak in Chrome which seems to be dependent on the number of messages sent. So, I don't know how anyone keeps it open for any length of time... Maybe I just need more memory.

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

Why are you miserable cretins not using loving Livestreamer. Why.

WHY

I looked it up and this was the first thing I read "Livestreamer is a command-line utility--" It was also the last thing I read about it. I'm too lazy to figure it out.

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

I prefer to think about it as bad in less offensive ways.

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

Is Simply Simpleflips? He's lost a lot of weight. The last time I watched him was when he 100%ed Chaos Edition.

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

I wish I had time to watch streamers again. I don't know many of them anymore. In old GDQs, I used to be familiar with most of the runners. Now, I only recognized one who wasn't old school.

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

I'm afraid to watch that since it might taint my memories of the LP of it which was done here...

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

The raid target has an awfully subdued response to suddenly having 100k viewers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

If you're going to do it, do it all at once. Getting flooded with hundreds of video notifications at once doesn't bother me but getting 10 a day from the same source for a year does.

• Locked thread