Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

BCAS owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

cool

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

beep by grandpa posted:

i think everyone in this thread gets why Sam is being rooted for in this thread but bear in mind the other 121,000 people watching the stream do not know about her story. I will be happy if that name wins but posting stupid poo poo in here getting legit angry (not saying you are doing this) and saying they won't watch the run if some other name wins is unbearably stupid and embarrassing

has that even happened

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

gently caress your final dungeon, wow.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

this is a great time to play rhythm heaven megamix on the 3ds

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

This is some weak rear end castle music

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Remember Snaking? Remember how everyone would say that if you didn't like it, it was because you sucked at the game? Good times, man, good times.

I miss mario kart ds online too, RIP nintendo network

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Rorus Raz posted:

It looks like biology stuff. One was neurons, and now it looks kinda like a bunch of viruses.

Now there's a giant space baby

I think I'll stick with Tetris DS

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Oh thank christ they cut away before the transphobic friend request names rolled in

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

if you listen carefully you can hear blueglass endlessly laughing wherever he is out there

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

quick let's make Soda Drinker Pro an emergency donation goal

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

This is loving SAVAGE

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Brannock posted:

Notch owns, Twitch is skimming money off the top, and lmfao at pathetic quislings getting internet angry that Notch is donating huge amounts of money directly to MSF

you should have donated this post directly to a garbage can

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

raditts posted:

So that was the singing they've been hyping up.

...Huh.

Perhaps this is more to your liking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKczoBZt_Uo

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

have you already forgotten the super metroid run from mere hours ago

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

smell this posted:

I guess what I can take from this whole SGDQ event was that the only thing that annoyed me the most was the Mario Maker block. To me it was just like a LP of random streamers playing a difficult level and the crowd/twitch chat reacting to it There were no shrtcuts, no skill, no strategy; just blind streamers going in to a level and trying their best....no going fast, not going speedy. You could've have literally had anyone on the couch for this segment and nothing would have changed. There is a reason why this event is called Games Done Quick and I felt there was no reason for this type of game thrown into the event. They all died pretty quick but maybe throw in this Mario Maker thing as a bonus or something because to me you could have showed this game at some other event (an event like PAX) and it would still have the same results.

The convention hall internet that events like PAX use to livestream panels are notoriously unreliable at best and it would be absolutely loving stupid to try to plan a charity stream around it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

SeXReX posted:

Other times they just wouldn't stop

At least they didn't snipe the sam file name with it

The ambient waaaahs that permeated the entirety of the Mario Maker run might have been my favorite part of the whole marathon

• Locked thread