Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looper
Mar 1, 2012

The Grimace posted:

After the debacle of the Ty speedrun, I didn't expect them to be more active with moderation. Good on them. (the difference is the Ty speedrun totally deserved its heckling)

what happened with it? i only caught the beginning

pikmin 1, 2, and 3 are all incredible games btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i've never played any diablo

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
someone posted earlier that beard guy was probably getting off on stroking it on camera, and now that his girlfriend is stroking it for him i think you might be right

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
I loving love watching super skilled Mario 64 players. Just moving around looks so good, this game controls way better than any 3D N64 game has any right to

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
alright gang tomorrow's sunday what should i watch

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Zorglorfian posted:

In an effort to describe what a GDQ event is to people in order to get them to donate, I've called this "the olympics of video games". I'll be adding this quote as well to my description. :) Thanks.

man can you imagine if the olympics were a charity fundraiser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Ignis posted:

Apparently he's said the GDQs are more about the money than the community these days, and that he prefers more casual meetups. He'll probably be around for ESA but not as a runner.

Well yeah, why shouldn't it be?

• Locked thread