Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Can't wait to not watch most of the event and then spend countless man hours watching vods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
What about another whatever the gently caress it is you made for the raffles

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I'm 400 miles away from my pc and I work close shifts now. I'm trying to get a job that lets me be home on evenings but I still goonman on my days off, you're just never around mang

Also zero time dilemma and Tokyo mirage sessions have kept me busy the last week

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I know I've asked you this before but what is it you do, exactly? I know you don't just 3d print stuff constantly but isn't that a big part of it?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I'm gonna start to run crash 2 so I can do it at a gdq so I can break the curse that game has over it now

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
No more ds dad memes or ipad meme kids I guess

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
So since we didn't get the file name for this game are there any other zelda games we should yet and get the names for?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
It's not even a good anime either, it's love!live which is like a really boring slice of life anime

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

symbolic posted:

Paging Luna.

I do not know this anim but I know it is an anim

I think it's also another gimmicky slice of life that's not good but ymmv

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

beep by grandpa posted:

what is a slice of life show? like no super powers or sick robots or anything just a high school or family drama or something?

It's like the term for sitcom based anime in that nothing happens overall plot wise(usually) but is made for like 'oh the characters are in this wacky situation! Jokes!'

The only good slice of life anim is nichijou because it has the budget of an OVA(movie length anime) for like each episode and is really over the top and ridiculous

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

tiistai posted:

You described a comedy, a slice of life isn't typically wacky or over the top but more like a slow-paced feel-good fun show

Eh, that seems to be the gist of the few slice of lifes I've seen but there are probably more better ones than what I've watched. I will say them being the 'sitcoms'of anime is a pretty good descriptor though

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Am I main Catherine because of this loving wedding I'm at right now gently caress

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
*missing not main idk why that happened

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah I'm missing Catherine

It almost makes the pulled pork I'm eating right now taste worse

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Crain posted:

what the hell is this game?

Welcome to Catherine

In fact welcome to a non-smt atlus game

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

HoneyBoy posted:

this run is gonna be boring

I still maintain that CTR is the best kart racing game

Everyone who has played ctr agrees with you(I'm one of those people)

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Ok I'm decided
I'm gonna start running crash 2 so I can do a good gdq run to redeem that game
I'm also gonna start running ctr so I can do a run of that at a gdq and show people a karting game infinitely better than Mario kart

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

HoneyBoy posted:

I don't know if it's your profession or what but you can stop this whole "bad and wrong opinions" thing whenever you want to bro

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Someone learn to speedrun need for speed underground 1 or 2 and teach these plebs how to drift.

This might just be me trying to yak up ctr more but it's drifting is way better than most kart racers in that it requires actual timing and knowledge of tracks to not hit walls otherwise you lose your turbo

Also nfs1 is hilarious because I tried to emulate that game and get low is the startup song but it played and like half speed and lil jon at half speed is loving hilarious

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

DoctorStrangelove posted:

AGDQ2K17 should have new-DOOM and DAIKATANA.

I don't like new doom because it triggers me with out of bounds and invisible platforms and poo poo and I hate the idea of having to memorize the locations of all of those.
I like speed running that's pure move tech and just straight skill at the base game
Does daikatana have any OOB stuff?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I like that he just finished the track on literal impossible times and the ai still win

Great game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
going back through the runs and just gotta say it was really cool having Owen Wilson show up during the Jak and Daxter run

that run is easily Best of this year's GDQ's

• Locked thread