Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
There's a Black Knight 2000 pin over there and there better be pics+vids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Wish there was some "HEY GUY, HUSH" sign they could wave.

UraniumAnchor posted:

The capture card drivers are being super finicky this time around, this is the third time they've caused a crash right as something was going on with an HDMI source. In this case it was turning the 360 off.

We have a new HDMI switch so I'm tempted to blame that.

HDMI switch that can be programmed to always keep the EDID you need up and running really helps prevent these things (dirt cheap but not a common feature), and so does having HDMI capture gear of the kind that is never advertised to consumers ($200-$300 entry level) to assure reliability. All but three problems I have ever had with HDMI in my life have come from things not concerning EDID handshakes going limp.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

UraniumAnchor posted:

The switch does EDID spoofing and we have $500 micomsoft cards, so it's not from using cheap hardware. :shrug:

The last time we just had super cheap switches (same cards) and it was way more stable than this, so I dunno.

Edit: These things: https://solarisjapan.com/products/sc-512n1-l-dvi-component-hd-and-dvi-capture-board

:psyduck: marathon luck is supposed to hit runners, not hardware. gently caress HDMI.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Segments like TGM I get because that's a performance, this is something that should not be a 90 minute segment ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBYwlaaKTXE
Here's your music.

Your Computer posted:

I don't have a lot of hope for TES: Arena and TESII: Daggerfall, but if Morrowind, Skyrim and Fallout 3+4 aren't fun then I'm going to be like actually sad. Good runners/commentators please :pray:

Morrowind of that main quest category without skipping straight to the end part with alchemy is kinda fun, not sure how Skyrim runs look these days, FO4 is high on the glitching and exploiting and worth a watch.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Back when Bethesda made stable games

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Oblivion is a thing!

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Beautiful end there with commentary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

The speedrun is my second fave thing about Two Worlds. My most fave thing is the horse Jerry.

• Locked thread