Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

I think part of Worf's weirdness about Klingon culture is also noblesse oblige; the House of Mogh was nobility. Dude's basically a Duke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Computer. Underwear, large, Calvin Kline, 1997.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

New! Papa Sisko's Authentic Louisiana Cuisine!

Available at replimats everywhere!

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Can I replicate ortolan or balut?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

OP ROMULAN RESCUE
(transcript)

Adm. Loth: "What if, okay, long shot but bear with me. What if the Romulans were never on Romulus to begin with?"

Adm. Sabapathy: "That would certainly help, but that's about a thousand years too late."

Adm. Loth: "Yes, exactly. What I'm proposing, gentlebeings, is simple. A temporal incursion, preventing those [inaudible] from ever settling on Romulus."

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Brawnfire posted:

What should I draw?

The OUTRAGEOUS Okona

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

MikeJF posted:

Oh man I just realised that it's one hundred percent inevitable with the jump into the Year Three Thousand that Discovery will debut an Enterprise-P or whatever and it's going to be so pointy.

It will be a single, but hella thick, line.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Khanstant posted:

Does anyone ever use the holosuite to just play some chill puzzle games, or are all the experiences locked into just being some sort of person in a situation? Could you play the chill puzzle game being one of the pieces themselves, or would they just cheese it by making a virtual tetris cabinet you stand at as a human?

Holo Space Invaders is widely considered a piece of racist dogwhistling, yet still has its market on Q'onos and Romulus.

And human colonies found in the galactic south.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Only your local member of the Romulan Senate will know if the footage is authentic or not.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Your holoprison cube has been left in the rubble of your starship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

I don't really recall. I think it would be amusing if they just kinda forgot and it spent the next couple years on a shelf, and during the salvage after Generations nobody knew what it was and just left it there.

Poor Mortiarty. Playing No Man's Sky for the rest of time.