Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

DJ_Mindboggler posted:

A month ago I bit the bullet and binged the first season of Disco. It was...intriguing, like someone with a lot of money got quality actors to do their terrible fan fiction. Burnham being Spock's sister is such an over-the-top fan fiction-y thing it kinda wrapped around to being funny. My love of Michelle Yeoh and Jason Issacs carried the season for me, but I noped out after a couple episodes of S2.

Live action Boimler and Mariner looks amazing, genuinely hyped.

It does feel like that, like someone who knows about TOS but doesn't know LOADS has tried to insert a load of stuff into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

CainFortea posted:

Now try to comprehend the words. It's the internet, you got time.

"These two things can't be true at the same time so I pick A" is a reason that is neither random choice nor personal whim.

You're wrong buddy sorry