Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Chichevache posted:

Do they pay by the pound?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Anne Whateley posted:

How can they be smiling when they're going gcck gcck gcck gcck?

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

one woman tho shes full on cheating on her hubby with about a thousand dudes per second do I wanna get on board

:yeah:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

she said she was 39 but when i met her turns out she's 44 but i don't care that she lied and honestly the older the better

:yeah:

echinopsis posted:

she does sleep with her kids mates tho

:yikes:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

please tell me she had her kid at age 14

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

thats really hosed up if her son knows them

also, her ELDEST is 20, are any of the friends of a younger child? :stonk:

maybe she's bipolar acting out in a manic phase or something, id stay away

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

Well, she kinda got sick of the situation, where ultimately my wife could pull the plug

what exactly does this mean

sometimes while you're out with your side piece your wife sometimes gets jealous/lonely/whatever and ends your scheduled encounters early purposefully?

or like, she calls you because of some mundane husband duties and it's just an interruption

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

holy poo poo my friends i've just come

• Locked thread