Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I hope they have more great deals on 50 gallon drums of lube and poo poo to stuff in my junk drawer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6K_3WZ78Yg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm excited to see how much worse they've managed to make their lightning deal interface. Maybe now it'll just show one at a time and make you load a whole new page to see the next one

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I ordered 6 sticks of deodorant yesterday around 5pm.

At 1pm today, Sunday, I got them.

god why am i do fat uggghhh

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Prime is great because it used to be free two day shipping and now it's a markup to equal out to independent sellers plus shipping and it comes to your house loving whenever. A day. A week and a half. Who cares.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i love brands and engaging with brands

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
what is prime day? just free prime or just a huge sale?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
hey remember five years ago or slightly more when the Amazon review system was actually sort of trustworthy and you could for example pick a pair of headphones based on it lol

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Lichy posted:

hey remember five years ago or slightly more when the Amazon review system was actually sort of trustworthy and you could for example pick a pair of headphones based on it lol

I read this post for a substantial discount.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Lichy posted:

:rolleyes: like Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone™ - Matte isn't the perfect headphones for you and your family, while you're on and airplane or at work (drown out that boss am I right guys? lol). Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone™makes my tunes sound great while letting my friends, co-workers, and people on the street know that I take listening to my music seriously.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Lichy posted:

Nah headphone reviews on Amazon have always been especially garbage. So many people saying things like 'these $20 trash cans sound as good as $200 sennheisers' or whatever, because they were deaf and never listened to anything good.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

EL BROMANCE posted:

Nah headphone reviews on Amazon have always been especially garbage. So many people saying things like 'these $20 trash cans sound as good as $200 sennheisers' or whatever, because they were deaf and never listened to anything good.

Sennheiser is good, but I recommend spending a little bit more on Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone™ - Matte, now on amazon.com for 259.99 249.99! You can't put a price on the best headphones around while impressing your friends 259.99 249.99

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I've had a good experience with VModa Headphones.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Gatts posted:

I've had a good experience with VModa Headphones.

VModa is good, but I recommend spending a little bit more on Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone™ - Matte, now on amazon.com for 259.99 249.99! You can't put a price on the best headphones around while impressing your friends 259.99 249.99

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

DrPossum posted:

VModa is good, but I recommend spending a little bit more on Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone™ - Matte, now on amazon.com for 259.99 249.99! You can't put a price on the best headphones around while impressing your friends 259.99 249.99

Well I'm convinced

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
lol just lol if you spend less than 200 dollars on headphones. the Fidelity, you can hear the cum splash around his mouth as if you were actually doing it. Which inspires me

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
I love sales gimmicks because it makes me super buy sales discount asia product good quality.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Grado is where its at because they fit my fat head really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
literally tbh I'm hoping to get some new computer speakers because the last time I bought computer speakers was literally 1999
because i have some sennheiser HD280 pros

• Locked thread