Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Wicker Man posted:

It's kinda hard when they suddenly look down at their shoes or their phone when you pass by or get on the elevators together :(

or when they pass you a note on a folded napkin that says "your face made my baby cry" :(

or when they mace you out of reflex when you pull up to the drive-through :(

or when they call animal control to get you :(

that feel when the only women who are happy to see you are squatchers :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Do what most goons do and read attraction and love into the most common of human interactions.

A cute girl look you in the ey as you talk? She loves you.
The cashier smiles as she hands you your change? She loves you.
The nurse checking your blood sugar levels due to your diabetes says for you to cut down on the soda? She loves you.

Just don't try and act on any of these or the spell will be broken.

Happy to help. :)

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
In the beginning OP, as your brain isn't used to the new chemicals, you'll go through a "honey-moon" period where everything will be amazing and she can't do no wrong. But the brain is in a constant fight to achieve homeostasis. Soon your receptors will become more and more accustomed to her and you'll wonder why you're not getting the "high" you were used to ??

Maybe you need a vacation or couples therapy or more wine, but whatever you do it won't be the same. After a while you'll think that this person who gave you so much joy is just average/bad and you're just going through the motions more than anything. You decide to cut things off thinking you'll be ok, but the brain is used to her now and you'll go into horrible withdrawals ! This might not be too bad if it was just an average girl, but if it was one that made you loose your mind with love you will suffer horribly.

After more time you feel somewhat normal and start to forget some of the bad stuff. A cute girls smiles at you at the hip coffee house that used to be a sole repair shop. "This time will be different. I'll do love in moderation " you tell yourself naively

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Decebal posted:

In the beginning OP, as your brain isn't used to the new chemicals, you'll go through a "honey-moon" period where everything will be amazing and she can't do no wrong. But the brain is in a constant fight to achieve homeostasis. Soon your receptors will become more and more accustomed to her and you'll wonder why you're not getting the "high" you were used to ??

Maybe you need a vacation or couples therapy or more wine, but whatever you do it won't be the same. After a while you'll think that this person who gave you so much joy is just average/bad and you're just going through the motions more than anything. You decide to cut things off thinking you'll be ok, but the brain is used to her now and you'll go into horrible withdrawals ! This might not be too bad if it was just an average girl, but if it was one that made you loose your mind with love you will suffer horribly.

After more time you feel somewhat normal and start to forget some of the bad stuff. A cute girls smiles at you at the hip coffee house that used to be a sole repair shop. "This time will be different. I'll do love in moderation " you tell yourself naively

That sounds stupid. Why don't you just gently caress men?

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE
I don't know OP. I never realise she's attracted to me until it's too late. I'm a 36 year old stoner virgin. AMA

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Are you ugly, fat or all of the above?

I'm ugly AND fat but I'm only 34.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Automatic Retard posted:

I don't know OP. I never realise she's attracted to me until it's too late. I'm a 36 year old stoner virgin. AMA

in pop culture we all like to joke and talk about doing a shitload of pot. But most people only do so on special occasions or more commonly not at ll. No one likes druggies, even for something more "benign" like pot.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Most of my married friends are very good looking women who selected homely men. They did it because they loved these men. Men have a lot of unnecessary anxiety about their appearance. If we love you, you're handsome to us.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Pick posted:

Most of my married friends are very good looking women who selected homely men. They did it because they loved these men. Men have a lot of unnecessary anxiety about their appearance. If we love you, you're handsome to us.

Sounds like your friends have low self confidence. They should have married hot guys.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

SurfaceDetail posted:

in pop culture we all like to joke and talk about doing a shitload of pot. But most people only do so on special occasions or more commonly not at ll. No one likes druggies, even for something more "benign" like pot.

actually druggies like other druggies, especially when they will share their drugs. he must be a highly introverted stoner virgin, or a very selfish stoner virgin, or not know any druggies besides himself

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Carmant posted:

Yeah this guy just needs to clean up a little bit

I don't see too much wrong here.....fix the shirt bulk up put on some lean mass do some squats is what I'm talking about here....lose the shirt, fix the hair.... put on some muscle. Shave the mustache...maybe try a diff. shirt??? Def. Work out those shoulders.... work on his tan, get a little color in those cheeks! New shirt...non video game shirt, save those for the weekend. Maybe lay off the video games for a while there bro...hit the gym instead! Put on some bulk! Also regarding the hair: change it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Carmant posted:

Sounds like your friends have low self confidence. They should have married hot guys.

They married guys they found hot, which were the considerate and respectful ones.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

8 track betamax posted:

I don't see too much wrong here.....fix the shirt bulk up put on some lean mass do some squats is what I'm talking about here....lose the shirt, fix the hair.... put on some muscle. Shave the mustache...maybe try a diff. shirt??? Def. Work out those shoulders.... work on his tan, get a little color in those cheeks! New shirt...non video game shirt, save those for the weekend. Maybe lay off the video games for a while there bro...hit the gym instead! Put on some bulk! Also regarding the hair: change it.

wow that seems like a lot of work, i think maybe he should just resign himself to misery and blame the world for his failings

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

Drunken Baker posted:

Are you ugly, fat or all of the above?

I'm ugly AND fat but I'm only 34.

Nah I was fit as gently caress and intelligent in school. Never had any self confidence though even when in hindsight girls were throwing themselves at me.
I'm pretty sure I was autistic.
Then I found alcohol and drugs. And dedicated my life to escaping reality

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Pitdragon posted:

wow that seems like a lot of work, i think maybe he should just resign himself to misery and blame the world for his failings

Worked for me!

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Automatic Retard posted:

Then I found alcohol and drugs. And dedicated my life to escaping reality

Try that with video games for MAXIMUM escape !

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

Pitdragon posted:

actually druggies like other druggies, especially when they will share their drugs. he must be a highly introverted stoner virgin, or a very selfish stoner virgin, or not know any druggies besides himself

Introverted stoner virgin. I was "too nice" on ecstasy and my dick just doesn't work on speed.

Edit

Decebal posted:

Try that with video games for MAXIMUM escape !

Uh. Derr

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

loving lol at these goons dumbfounded that girls are more attracted to 7's that treat them well than hard 10's.

Sounds like nobody itt has been through the misery of dating someone hot and completely self centered.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I am hot and completely self centered and it owns

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

I'm bald and have a beer gut but I'm constantly drunk so that means I'm hot. Also I'm autistic

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :agesilaus:

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

loving lol at these goons dumbfounded that girls are more attracted to 7's that treat them well than hard 10's.

Sounds like nobody itt has been through the misery of dating someone hot and completely self centered.

You know it's possible to be hot and nice right, and that most hot people are actually nicer than ugly people who are almost always bitter about being ugly, like me.

Anyway I'm back from the pool and I think I overdid it today. Maybe got a little sunburn, fingers crossed that I'm alright. Here's my friends dog:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Carmant posted:

Anyway I'm back from the pool and I think I overdid it today. Maybe got a little sunburn, fingers crossed that I'm alright. Here's my friends dog:

Dogs will always love you OP. and they're pretty straightforward about it too so no awkward situations

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm hot and nice and there are people it sends into a furious shitstorm. Which is too bad because it really discourages the being nice part.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Also, a helpful note from a bona fide woman: awkward and creepy are discrete characteristics. They are often found in tandem but absolutely nothing inherently ties them together. And women are usually totally ok with awkward (it's kind of sweet); it's creepy that makes us beeline for the exit.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Pick posted:

Also, a helpful note from a bona fide woman: awkward and creepy are discrete characteristics. They are often found in tandem but absolutely nothing inherently ties them together. And women are usually totally ok with awkward (it's kind of sweet); it's creepy that makes us beeline for the exit.

Huh? That's not helpful.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I prefer to bring a vial of my lady's blood type on the first date in case she needs a transfusion during the date

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

I prefer to bring a vial of my lady's blood type on the first date in case she needs a transfusion during the date

That's a nice gesture.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Carmant posted:

Huh? That's not helpful.

Sure it is. It means worry less about being awkward (oh golly geez I sneezed and farted while tripping on a pair of roller skates) and worry more about seeming like you're going to stab her in the lungs.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Pick posted:

Sure it is. It means worry less about being awkward (oh golly geez I sneezed and farted while tripping on a pair of roller skates) and worry more about seeming like you're going to stab her in the lungs.

I'm not awkward I;m ugly

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Carmant posted:

Huh? That's not helpful.

She means.....stop making threads asking what it's like to have a girl be attracted to you.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Carmant posted:

I'm not awkward
You're posting here, aren't you???

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Update: Definitely got some sunburn on my legs. Applying Aloe Vera gel, we'll see how it goes.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
its disgusting because im gay

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

monkey posted:

Sorry to burst your bubble but it happens to me all the time too and I am average looking.

whatever, lying moron

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
Edit: gently caress.. How did I post in this thread?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I don't know OP
I wish I knew
I am so lonely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

I'm gonna go play doom. Ya'll have fun.