Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game is a ps plus game and I think it just came out today. It's fairly loving sick, Indie Bullet Hell Boss Rush Score Based game. I've only played the tutorial boss but I love it. Hope there's leaderboards and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I just saw it on steam and thought it looked neat. It's free on PS+?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

shitti

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just bought this on Steam so it better be good OP, or it's your rear end on the line.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only bad part is the on rails feels sections in between bosses, but they have a button to automate it so you can wash the dishes in between pwning bosses.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

more liek furippoff at 25 dollars i shan't be playing

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

The only bad part is the on rails feels sections in between bosses, but they have a button to automate it so you can wash the dishes in between pwning bosses.

mysterious loyall X posted:

more liek furippoff at 25 dollars i shan't be playing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Between boss 2 and 3 it's like 4 or 5 minutes lol.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

furi curi

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I like the idea of an arcade game with the entire skull face jeep ride scene between every level. I downloaded this and I'm stoked to play tonight

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is not worth 25 dollars. OP, you are hereby sentenced to one billion years in prison.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fungah! posted:

furi curi

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ps+ is complete poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i'm gonna download it since its free so haters aint none of my business *sips too hot coffe, burning mouth but acting like it didnt hurt*

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh i guess i will give it a shot if it's free, pardon

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fungah! posted:

furi curi

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

This is not worth 25 dollars. OP, you are hereby sentenced to one billion years in prison.

I got it for free but I would put it in the 10 to 15 dollar range for prospective PC gamers.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

is this game literally just a boss rush?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i hope so

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah just boss battles. There's stuff in between but completely non interactive

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've only seen three and the first two were pretty standard but the third one is already messing with basic game mechanics. I bet the final fight is fully sick

Soral
May 30, 2009

i downloaded this for free on ps+ and also i downloaded paragon because i didn't know what it was only to discover its a moba and i now permanently have fail aids tied to my psn account

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the combat isnt fun enough to carry this 100% boss rush game imo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Soral posted:

i downloaded this for free on ps+ and also i downloaded paragon because i didn't know what it was only to discover its a moba and i now permanently have fail aids tied to my psn account

oh wow the latest hero shotter, hottest competetive esports genre going, is invading my ps4 thanks to epic megagames and cliffy b this is awful

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

furi curi

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just beat the first boss and this game is pretty cool.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im not reading a kotaku article yoda assrape guy

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

That article posted by a female kotaku writer + a bunch of people in the PS4 Games thread saying it sucked got me extremely hyped to play this game

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah! posted:

furi curi

I can't believe I'm going to watch FlCl series 2 before Evangalion 4.44 lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

if you think about it [poop gargling from my throat] gitaroo man is just a boss rush

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'm still iffy on this game and reserving judgement til I get further but the music is freaking perfect

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Thanks for the warning OP.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Great poo poo. I don't already know that Kotaku and all the other gaming journos are retarded and need to be reminded of this. Oh look someone on Kotaku thought a game was too hard. Never seen this happen before. Wonder if it will happen again. Should have a dedicatged thjread for laughing at these assholes, it's just too much funny and win when the same thing happens over and over again.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Ragg posted:

Great poo poo. I don't already know that Kotaku and all the other gaming journos are retarded and need to be reminded of this. Oh look someone on Kotaku thought a game was too hard. Never seen this happen before. Wonder if it will happen again. Should have a dedicatged thjread for laughing at these assholes, it's just too much funny and win when the same thing happens over and over again.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Ragg posted:

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ragg posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ragg posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The boss introductions remind me of the No More Heroes boss intros.

• Locked thread