Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

tiny wang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A4 Steak Sauce
We have done extensive research on the topic, but still haven't had an absolute reason why we enjoy polo shirts at this time.

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Piso Mojado posted:

[exitedly yelling into phone] "Tim. Tim Allen? It's your cousin Marvin. You know those new man jokes you're looking for? Well, listen to these!
[holds the receiver against thread]

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Nosfereefer posted:

when i said i wouldn't be a chauvinistic pig. well...

TRON JEREMY posted:

- saw 2 teachers in the closet making babies + one of the babies looked at me

Piso Mojado posted:

[exitedly yelling into phone] "Tim. Tim Allen? It's your cousin Marvin. You know those new man jokes you're looking for? Well, listen to these!
[holds the receiver against thread]

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I confess I'm not a man

alnilam

A4 Steak Sauce posted:

We have done extensive research on the topic, but still haven't had an absolute reason why we enjoy polo shirts at this time.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

i mow the lawn because the noise of the mower and the smell of the gas are weirdly soothing.

you look good no matter what you wear because you are a lady and i think ladies are attractive

i don't care about sports except baseball and i'd like it if you pretend to care when we go to the stadium

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
IT feels weird having a penis sometimes. Like its just awkwardly there.

The small of gas is nice too I agree. Its up there with the smell of charcoal grills and wood burning.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

darth_pizza posted:

i mow the lawn because the noise of the mower and the smell of the gas are weirdly soothing.

I also weirdly enjoy the smell of gas. Be careful with the mower though. It is a lot of high decibel noise that can be bad for your hearing over time. I wish I wore ear protection when I was a lad.

:jerry:

• Locked thread