Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bip Roberts posted:

Found ur problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Atrocious Joe posted:

McDowell's posts remind me of a conspiracy theory about military think tanks and New Agers working together to make a new religion for humanity. The disdain for material reality and desire to go into space were the two big aspects of the theorized religion, with the idea to keep people motivated to work even as living conditions declined for most of the population. It's mostly bullshit, but showed some funny connections between new age prophets and early tech people which helps explains some of Silicon Valley's weirdness.

I found out the Heavens Gate cult was a big fan of the X-Files from that rabbit hole, so good job staying authentic with that McDowell. Sadly you may just be following a MK Ultra psyop tho.

Oh I know, that is part of what makes this something sent from God - the one who pays the piper picks the tune. Those conspiracy theories were probably spawned by people who encountered Next Level information and recoiled from it, which is understandable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7H00OUf1lA

It's all poo poo! Making us go backwards!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

How weird must it be to follow a cult that's already "ascended" and you'll never get an opportunity to ride Hale-Bopp.

Kind of like a weird Jewish cult 2000 years ago following some crucified malcontent (who came back to life and floated up into a cloud? puhleeze). Some of those individuals had to go through a number of incarnations before connecting with Do.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Weird that we've only been visited by Ti & Do. What about Re, Mi, Fa, So, and La?

Those are just little monikers for those individuals, like Alpha and Omega. Everyone needs a name by which they are called. If you are just going to make fun however I will be moving along. There's an interesting element of the story where Do and the class started posting online and they received lots of abuse - that was one of the signs to start wrapping up the mission.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Azathoth posted:

I'm legit curious what you think about Do and Ti's suicide, along with all the other folks at the mansion. Were they doing the right thing? Do you think there was something hiding in the wake of the Hale-Bopp comet?

I'm not asking out of malice or poking fun, I've just never had the chance to engage with someone who accepts those particular religious/philosophical tenets.

Ti left her (Do used male pronouns but maybe 'xir' is most accurate) vehicle in 1985, which was a trial for Do and the class. The 'right thing' is a matter of individual judgement, Do was an instructor who one had to recognize and follow. Rio was one class member who stayed behind to 'break the news' as leaving didn't seem right for him. Sawyer was a prominent student who returned to the human world, but 9/11 reminded him of the bigger picture. Hale-bopp having a companion or being a spacecraft was irrelevant - its signficance was when it showed up and how visible it was.

Mc Do Well has issued a correction as of 16:22 on Sep 14, 2016

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

Zizek supports Ted Cruz

Nah he said Cruz is an evil space alien.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

McDowell is either one of the stupidest gimmick posters ever or someone who needs to be Baker Acted.

Why not both?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy_lh3pD898

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD5Ak6QC0ww

I don't think I'm crazy, just a changeling. The drop becomes the ocean - the ocean becomes the drop.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Future Shock really is the best

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MullardEL34 posted:

Alex Jones and Michael Savage are sharing a shortwave broadcast right now. We have reached the tinfoil event horizon.

Get Art Bell on the line!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hey why isn't Infowars reporting on these New York bombs as a false flag? They're just repeating the official story. It must be true! :downs:

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Stop Hitting Yourself - Cops for Trump 2016

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Take Your Meds, McDowell '16

Why do you react so negatively to my posts? Are you afraid some of the information is true? Why not just put me on ignore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HtHEgINHO0

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
We've really Gribbled ourselves this time

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Darkman Fanpage posted:

weird is murder normalized and acceptable now? i mean we see that on tv and in movies a lot.

Yes it is.

In WW2 most US soldiers couldn't shoot another human. You don't think DARPA was and is a major angel investor for real time 3D graphics and virtual reality?

As a member of the 'Goldeneye' generation I think they did a pretty good job.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
20 years later haha

Don't commit suicide because of something you heard on Art Bell Alex Jones

God is greater

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The only frontier which has ever existed is the self.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
420 information war everyday

Break through to the Next Level!

• Locked thread