Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
So he's retarded right? Like genuine mental retardation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Solvent posted:

Yup. Bag of dicks. This is why it's pointless to babel about religion. In fact, it's probably why Jones sounds the way he does.

It's all word salad if there's no frame of reference.

The demiurge is a concept, it means public worker/builder. Check into some of the works of Jung if any of you are more than failtrolling about it. I think it best represents the fallible human representation of the material world. Frankly, if you want to see X as Y, go ahead. Sure the demiurge is an alien in a spaceship, whatever. It's harmless till you insist that others see things exactly the way you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8L-74Ilck

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Just the ones that take it seriously.

you're a weird dude

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
he's been doing this 'act' for decades at this point, so maybe even if it somehow is an elaborate prank we can agree he's long past the point of no return on it.

Like, if the head of the KKK for the past few decades was actually playing a sweet goof the whole time does it actually matter?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Agean90 posted:

my prediction: alex jones realizes trump isn't going to do poo poo and turns on him before 2018

the one 'virtue' he has is consistency in his insanity. He's gonna start screaming about how Trump is a jewlizard illuminati demon as soon as Trump does anything that isn't catered to him.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fiction posted:

haha Alex Jones loves the turner diaries dude

*quotes turner diaries non-racistly*

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Robotnik Nudes posted:

It's odd to see people jumping on this lawyer to prove Jones is a fake and ignoring his ex-wife saying he's a goddamn lunatic. As if liberals will ignore the testimony of a woman when it fits their narrative or something.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the point is more that owns, in a sexual way, that after decades of shrieking that he was THE LAST BASTION OF TRUTH WHO YOU MUST GIVE ALL YOUR MONEY TO NOW literally the moment he's challenged he runs to 'it was a joke man a joke!!!!!'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

alex jones is a living shitpost.

"Got thrown outta family court for forgetting all my dang kids' names. Tried telling the judge it was because I had a big ol pot of chili before and was having to deal with THAT but she wasn't having it. The system is rigged folks."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

That DICK! posted:

maybe if alex jones stops having chili he'll achieve clarity and realize the horror of the things he's said and done

"Folks for lunch today I had a salad and holy poo poo I have been saying some hosed up nonsense for the past years..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Alex Jones removed forcibly from family court after 'fartin up a bad storm' according to his lawyer. 'it was a real bad scene, lotta nasty gas in the air,' lawyer said later to reporters.

• Locked thread