Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

The treadmills all the way at the end have a "prowl" setting. for your own safety, keep your chin above your wrists at all times.

Every Tuesday and Thursday the basketball court is padded down for members that wish to play fetch. To combine fun with a more challenging workout, half of the court is used by members who wish to play "don't give back what you fetched".

While it's mostly filled up with members from the local MG Club, the rock wall is available to all members. It is well-maintained and there are two courses made for beginners, though there's no promise of a scorpion-free experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

if you need someone to spot you when lifting weights, several birds should be perched nearby ready to offer you help. (Animal Gym tip for spotting: the more the merrier!)

most cats sit around all day in the lounge/cafe yet they manage to stay in incredible shape. their secret? "meow"

Macnult

Rumor has it that Animal Gym doesn't accept farm animals, but the truth is that majority of farm animals already belong to a farmer's gym.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Everyone complains when those dirty pigs down wipe down the machines after their workout...

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

super mario batali posted:

Everyone complains when those dirty pigs down wipe down the machines after their workout...

always hogging the squat rack too

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

HighwireAct posted:

always hogging the squat rack too

All those muddy little footprints in and out of the bathroom stalls.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Disciplined Gym-goer: "Welp, I'm going to carefully set my target weight on this universal press, so as to maximize my gains and..."

Gorilla: "Hoo, ooh, ha! HA, ooh... AHH!" **lies down and bench presses whatever the hell the thing is set to**

Disciplined Gym-goer: "Geeze, ya got no form- you got no kinda style or nuttin'!"

Gorilla: **flings feces**

Disciplined Gym-goer: "Aright, that's enough of you, buddy!"

Gorilla: **bares hellacious fangs**

Disciplined Gym-goer: "Nah, you're right, i'll wait until you're done, you just take yer time, ok pal?"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
The local tortoise gang is complaining that the threadmills aren't racialy diverse enough and are way too fast for them.

Going to the gym to get shedded has become increasingly popular.

the Animal Gym is struggling to hire enough PTs.. Pet Trainers.

Animal Gym recently, to much controversy opened an aquarium section for fish - cats complain that they are trying to loose weight, not gain it.

Animal gym suffers the same problems as many human gyms: Small puppies being loud, trying to impress - but ultimately end up looking cute.

A gym fail compilation turned into a gym flail compilation when Tom the Cat fell into the water bowl.

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jul 7, 2016

<3 <3 Vanisher

FutonForensic

this sloth did half a rep with the 1 lb. dumbbell, took a five hour rest, and it still got more gains than me

Macnult

Splatmaster posted:

Disciplined Gym-goer: "Welp, I'm going to carefully set my target weight on this universal press, so as to maximize my gains and..."

Gorilla: "Hoo, ooh, ha! HA, ooh... AHH!" **lies down and bench presses whatever the hell the thing is set to**

Disciplined Gym-goer: "Geeze, ya got no form- you got no kinda style or nuttin'!"

Gorilla: **flings feces**

Disciplined Gym-goer: "Aright, that's enough of you, buddy!"

Gorilla: **bares hellacious fangs**

Disciplined Gym-goer: "Nah, you're right, i'll wait until you're done, you just take yer time, ok pal?"

tao of lmao

4 squats good, 2 squats better.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

tao of lmao posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

tao of lmao posted:

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

tao of lmao posted:

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

tao of lmao posted:

all animals are ripped, but some animals are MORE ripped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
personal trainers of all sorts are available for help, however if you choose to let scorpion train you in swimming keep in mind you do so at your own risk

also the magpies are currently nesting near the free weights so please be careful and consider using one of our helmets if you need to use free weights

• Locked thread