Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Zero posted:

if only those uppity blacks would just calm down. i as a white man can see how this is getting people killed!!

Isn't there only like 10-15 killings in the past few years that Black Lives Matter says are racist or whatever.

If this really was a problem, wouldn't there be more killings than that. Like the "THEY'RE EXECUTING OUR PEOPLE" comments are kind of overblown.

The media's not helping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Zero posted:

yeah it's only a tragedy when white rich people get killed. poors and others? ehhh, look at the stats its overblown

Thousands die because of gang violence in the US each year - 5 die at the hands of cops and cops are the problem? ...no

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
In Buffalo all cops are on order to wear plain-clothes and travel 2 in a car until further notice because of a "credible threat"

This is nuts

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

what the gently caress is a dog license. like i realize what it must be but since when are such things required to have a drat dog

It's a way to put pressure on owners of barking dogs - "'we're citing you for a noise violation, and oh yeah we have no record of your dog existing so pay $100 to register it by the end of the week or we're taking your dog"

It's pretty cool

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

OfficialGBSCaliph posted:

Very cool that us police have bombs!

You betcha!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Summer of Sam Cooke

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

4outof5 posted:

lol the democratic party talking points bots are getting confused and copy pasting the same things.

How did Hillary and Trump respond to the shootings - I haven't been paying attention

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

vols bitch posted:

lol look at the leper colony, learn to take a joke gene you old wierdo

I think all variations of the n-word should be filtered to "those whose lives matter"

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I've learned that Periscope must drain phone batteries like crazy as every Periscope stream I've ever viewed dies after like 20 minutes

Someone make a better app

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Third World Reggin posted:

Can we combine periscope and pokemon go for protests

lol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Time Trial posted:

So how's it going being in favor of raping 9 year olds?

wait what

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McNutty posted:

Cops are straight up tasing the everliving poo poo out of nonviolent black suspects. Also they like siccing dogs on black folks which is very Bull Connor of them.

We need firehoses for the trifecta

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McNutty posted:

This seems like as good a time as any to remind everyone that a single black woman has a median wealth of one hundred dollars.

And that's on a good night

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McNutty posted:

Also both Johnson and Czolgosz wanted to gently caress this woman

Elizabeth Warren: Time Traveler

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

with what savings? the $150 you just spent on a bus ticket? obv some people can move away but the answer to 'hey this community is highly impoverished' is not 'just have everyone living there move then.'

Baby Boomers do not understand this.

Try telling them that blacks are disadvantaged.

"Well they should just work hard and get a better job!"

"There are no jobs, and even if they found one in the next town over, the bus line doesn't go that far"

"........."

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I hate yankees posted:

poor people do not have the skills to generate upward mobility because they are not taught these skills

the fry cook at mcdonalds cannot computer enough to do data entry for $12/hour

the fry cook at mcdonalds is not going to magically become a plumber

And when your city has a <50% high school graduation rate, McDonald's won't even hire anyone without a GED anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

...and of course there's no video of what happened before he's on the ground

• Locked thread