Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpRahl
Apr 22, 2008
Oh boy really looking forward to another LP by acquaintance of noted youtube dude Guavamoment!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpRahl
Apr 22, 2008
Came across these a good while ago in one of the US politics threads. Pretty sure I've linked them in Jadestars stream but I figured anyone thats kept a eye on the current election cycle may get a chuckle or two out of them.

Adar posted:

Gentlemen, I bring you XCOM: Presidential Edition 2016. Thus far, we've gone through the first mission of the game, Gatecrashing Iowa, with no two casualties. RIP Rand Paul and Rick Santorum; you will be missed.

SpRahl
Apr 22, 2008

Scribbleykins posted:

And for anyone who feels like spending some time catching up (or reminiscing) while we wait, here's a link to Jade's previous XCOM thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3607006

Never forget. :911:

SpRahl
Apr 22, 2008

Brainamp posted:

Not quite sure what you mean as both Mecs and mimetic skin soldiers were great to have. Ghost was still the best armor because even without the invisibility it granted, having more defense was better than having more health.

Plus after the patch unless the only thing you spent meld on was mimetic skin it wasn't really feasible to give it to everyone unless you grinded meld for like six months.

• Locked thread