Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

Fire Storm posted:

Need more modded in rulers. Andromedon ruler, ADVENT Trooper Ruler, Faceless Ruler, etc. RULERS FOR EVERYONE!

Friend of mine pointed out that it would have been nice to have an Andromedon ruler, if nothing else to shed more light on them.

Also finally all caught up with this one, and how the loving hell does jade get bugs like this?! :psyduck:

You're a lighting rod for some kind of cosmic irony mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde
I think the trade off is A) no autofire, B) less grenades/ammo/gear as its heavy (so to avoid a Time unit loss) and C) less aim. But its been awhile since I last played Xenonauts, I might have just been giving my riot gear to the rookies who sucked at time units (shotguns) and shooting (rifles, sniper rifles).

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Good. You're making Julian do exactly what he doesn't want to do. :unsmigghh:

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde

zyxophoj posted:

I think I can explain this. The important thing to remember is that there are three different lines in play here:

So... fix your game, Jake? It's a bug, but it's only a display issue, so not really a big deal.

I guess this would also align up with the fact that if you set multiple people to overwatch and pull the first pod, you see promotions/achievements gained before anything happens. Everything happened as soon as you pulled the trigger, the "Dramatic play by play!" cam is at fault here.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Scaramouche posted:

I told youse guys I was going to shank someone if you changed the bradford paint and then you did and now someone in Canada is going to get shanked! Perhaps a resident of Newfoundland somewhere on the Hudson Bay!! I can't be blamed for this!

I'd say odds are good you're going to shank yourself.

So Julian's doing another xcom it seems. Looks interesting and the premise is neat. Reminds me of UFO:Aftermath with all its gross monsters and creepy fog replacing disgusting biomass.

And this thing is a loving treasure, of PTSD flashbacks to Terror from the Deep. :gonk:

Thyrork fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Mar 17, 2017

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde
It came from outer space! :cthulhu:

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde

AriadneThread posted:

well, you'll be happy to find out what happens after you finish recording

Oh boy! Two snakegirls with one plasma grenade!

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Don't want to voice too much speculation since I forget how much plot is left between here and the end, and the twists and turn in it, but I do like that we human's.. are special in a really mundane way.

We're DNA-concrete with a splash of psionics!

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Lime Tonics posted:

something something, wrong neighborhood.

I cant :allears: hard enough. The changes to overwatch reaction fire in this game is a priceless gem, wonky moment and all.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde

SIGSEGV posted:

Also learning about modelers putting a nice floppy dong on one of the models.

I mean, why wouldn't you?

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde
The old guy looks raaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde
A good ending. Thanks Jade, Guava, Guava, Guava, other Guava and robot Guava. :allears:

E: I always liked the trope that earth, compared to the rest of the universe, was either a deathworld of terrifying proportions or some insane collection of single intelligences compared to the commonplace hive minds.

And yeah, The Asgard treating us like dangerous children was great. Heck even the more technologically advanced humans on other worlds tended to view us with worry!

Thyrork fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Jul 20, 2017

• Locked thread