Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
It works well enough, but I'm really missing your co-commentator's anguish over the bird murders knockouts. Maybe leave the bird strikes in the main part, and have only the audio log itself at the end, for maximum torment? (I'm joking)

(Mostly)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

Lynx Winters posted:

So when recording the birds for the previous episode, I spent about five minutes trying to stick a grenade to a bird. It doesn't seem to work. The main reason I'm putting the birds at the end for now is that we were just yammering over them and not really paying attention like with the actual cutscenes, so it's not like our commentary over them was actually in reaction to anything said in a log. Also, none of them really matter to knowing what's going on. This way the viewers that want some extra plot can get it without distraction, and people who don't care can skip it. Also, it makes editing a little easier since it's less stuff to weave into the timeline.

Oh, I get why you're doing it the way you are now, and I agree that it's a good way to do it. I just want to hear bxfenns go "Those poor birds! :ohdear:" some more. Especially with that direct Magnum Bolt hit that opened this episode's bird hunt, it probably would have made some great conversation.

• Locked thread