Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/kurirko402

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For folks whom need some info to click a link, it's a Croation quadriplegic gamer who plays high level Star Craft 2 with a stick in his mouth and a track pad or mouse under his chin, due to his head being the only part of his body he can move.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Joined Channel [ 1. nohandsman ]
[ 1. nohandsman ] NoHandsMan: :dukedoge:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

he's grandmaster, with his loving tongue. no one could claim to be more of a gamer

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Dang.. wots this niqqa's APM looking like?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Joined Channel [ 1. nohandsman ]
[ 1. nohandsman ] NoHandsMan: :dukedoge:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know or care poo poo about StarCraft but I love this fricking guy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This guy makes me feel like I have no excuse for never trying to play StarCraft... looks like something I'd kind of enjoy but it seems to daunting.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its like learning a fighting game x1000 and at this point theres really no reason to pick it up with the dead community.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i was expecting a picture of terry but really you mention him liek every day

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

trying to jack off posted:

i was expecting a picture of terry but really you mention him liek every day

mah nigga terreh

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

its like learning a fighting game x1000 and at this point theres really no reason to pick it up with the dead community.

this is a bad analogy because every blizzard game is objectively bad and the only thing worse than rts is mobas. on the other hand there is at least one good fighting game. it's street fighter 5, coming out of beta august 2017! #riseup

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

that said congrats to the powerful tongue of the croatian gamer.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i meant strictly in terms of like, sitting there and practicing/learning just to have entry-level skill for online play. it doesnt help that all the casuals that dont know how to play left the game years ago

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

this is a bad analogy because every blizzard game is objectively bad and the only thing worse than rts is mobas. on the other hand there is at least one good fighting game. it's street fighter 5, coming out of beta august 2017! #riseup

cuckservative

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

xbone

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

For folks whom need some info to click a link, it's a Croation quadriplegic gamer who plays high level Star Craft 2 with a stick in his mouth and a track pad or mouse under his chin, due to his head being the only part of his body he can move.

is he going to compete in starcraft at the retard olympics lmfao

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Hoodrich posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Hoodrich posted:

Good god! Hoodrich, is nothing sacred?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hoodrich posted:

lmao

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich is Reaper from Overwatch confirmed. #EdgeLuminati

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

starleague aka the retard olympics

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

was hoping this was LoZCardzFan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

was hoping this was LoZCardzFan.

You missed his 200 Follower Special the other night.

• Locked thread