Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Tim Cook is on stage, announcing apple's latest product. "Introducing... the iContact!" The audience gasps, the name offends their sensibilities so. Apple gets called in for a dog and pony show of a congressional inquiry led by prudish types over the "gaffe" of their product name being a homophone of a sexual act, but as they say no publicity is bad publicity and sales surge among millenials.

ty manifisto

alnilam

no they will not posted:

You know what they say about guys with huge penises... [gestures coquettishly towards eyeballs]

City of Glompton posted:

is that sand in your eyes, or are you just happy to see me?

Luvcow posted:

people at the dog park get really offended that my dog still has his eye balls

alnilam

People look at me all shocked when i walk around in public without sunglasses, but it's my body and I'm not ashamed of it, and it's not anything people don't see in their own bedroom or, let's be honest here, the bathroom mirror (we've all been there ;) ).
Get with the 21st century prudes

alnilam

Me: looking into my date's eyes, thinking about how beautiful and deep they are

My date: "ummm excuse me, my boobs are down here?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

FutonForensic posted:

references used: mating slugs, melted bundle of Twizzlers

• Locked thread