Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
When our eyeballs touch it gives me a tingle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
as we parted ways she put her finger to her lips, telling me to be quiet, and then she lovingly poked at my eyeballs, sensuously gouging and fondling them and causing my eyes to well up with tears, and only after several minutes did she stop, quietly whispering goodbye.

It was many months later that i got over my heartbreak at losing her, and several years more before i regained my sight.

deep dish peat moss

I didn't even have to look at her, I could feel her eyes all over me... rolling across my back and scratching me behind the ear.

City of Glompton

Try new Sexeye© eyedrops, for moist, sensual eyes your lover can't resist!

City of Glompton

(unsurprisingly, the "warming" line of Sexeye© eyedrops was an unmitigated disaster)

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I love it when my dog licks my (eye) balls.

<3 <3 Vanisher

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
when our navels align laterally, i can feel it

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
boob contact

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

please make sure to practice safe eye contact every time. daily disposable lenses are cheap, easy to use, and come in a variety of fun colors and styles. you can try inserting them on a peeled grape if you need practice.

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jul 14, 2016

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

City of Glompton posted:

please make sure to practice safe eye contact every time. daily disposable lenses are cheap, easy to use, and come in a variety of fun colors and styles. you can try inserting then on a peeled grape if you need practice.

It doesn't feel as good... And I'm not sure they've got my size!

<3 <3 Vanisher

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
her eyes were bigger than her stomach, and I was in trouble

bean mom

she checked herself; it was time to wreck

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

City of Glompton posted:

please make sure to practice safe eye contact every time. daily disposable lenses are cheap, easy to use, and come in a variety of fun colors and styles. you can try inserting then on a peeled grape if you need practice.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

If your vision lasts for more than four hours, please see your doctor and let him know the new glasses work wonderfully and that you appreciate the work he has done.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"I'll keep my eyes peeled," she purred sexily while shuffling through the drawer for the peeler.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Now Trending:
Brazilian Eyebrow Waxing.
Nobody likes to eat a bush.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Piso Mojado

motorcycles. motorcycles are sexier

Robot Made of Meat

Smiles. Eye contact and great smiles are heart-melting. And knee-melting.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Piso Mojado

who needs eye contact when your face is completely hidden behind your custom made dura-dura!! cat ears motorcycle helmet

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Piso Mojado posted:

who needs eye contact when your face is completely hidden behind your custom made dura-dura!! cat ears motorcycle helmet

Sounds very sexy. I would put my corneas all over that helmet.

Piso Mojado

me: (slight eye cotact) "This baby here is a replica of Yamagata's T-461 from the blockbuster movie Akira. Need a lift?"

girl: *faints*

Piso Mojado

I suspect many byobs might struggle with making eye contact with the opposite sex. One trick for this is to look just slightly above their eyes and imagine a really funny thread on their foreheads.

Piso Mojado

(leaning in for a kiss) "goldmine, bithc"

bean mom

Piso Mojado posted:

(leaning in for a kiss) "goldmine, bithc"

:swoon:

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

the first time I made out with a girl, I came away with her contact lens on my eye. lol

Piso Mojado

City of Glompton posted:

lol

Macnult

I offered my shoulder to cry on but yuck I hate getting tears in my hair.

bean mom

don't get pink eye; avoid the stink eye

----------------

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
sex

Robot Made of Meat

My mom got contacts for her eyes very early on. She had the actual glass ones, and she'd regularly drop them on the bathroom floor. As I was the one waiting for her to finally get out of there so I could get ready for school, I'd always be recruited to help her find it without scratching or breaking it.

So, no. Contacts are not sexy!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

bean mom

Robot Made of Meat posted:

My mom got contacts for her eyes very early on. She had the actual glass ones, and she'd regularly drop them on the bathroom floor. As I was the one waiting for her to finally get out of there so I could get ready for school, I'd always be recruited to help her find it without scratching or breaking it.

So, no. Contacts are not sexy!

sure its not sexy if your mom does it

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

Piso Mojado posted:

Piso Mojado posted:

me: (slight eye cotact) "This baby here is a replica of Yamagata's T-461 from the blockbuster movie Akira. Need a lift?"

girl: *faints*

alnilam

lol

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
She undressed me with her eyes. Her left orb shot out of the socket and BAM! my belt was loosened! Then her right eye ripped off my shirt with a flourish of buttons and tattered cloth. My shoes were next, their laces craftily undone with those strange, terrible eyes of hers. I can still hear the sound they made when they scooped my shoes off my feet...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

MrWillsauce

always wear protection when engaging in eye contact

alnilam

Tim Cook is on stage, announcing apple's latest product. "Introducing... the iContact!" The audience gasps, the name offends their sensibilities so. Apple gets called in for a dog and pony show of a congressional inquiry led by prudish types over the "gaffe" of their product name being a homophone of a sexual act, but as they say no publicity is bad publicity and sales surge among millenials.

ty manifisto

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
We millenials think we invented eye contact.

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Some thread-related music for optimal opticophilia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3CfXnGBoaw

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

bean mom

Hopefully Anti-seematism is not on the rise. I'll keep my peepers out

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Zyla posted:

Anti-seematism

lol

----------------

• Locked thread