Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

grieving for Gandalf posted:

lowtax is arguing with his wife about gun ownership on twitter

Is he banned from twitter again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

They slapped together a BR mode for their paid alpha zombie tower defense game and made it free, and the rest is history

And by history I mean the scourge of gaming for the next 3-5 years

The Chad Jihad fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Aug 3, 2018

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Like, the thinking they're chefs thing and microwaving frozen meat, I legit took a moment to scroll through my life and see if there was any possibility I somehow could have met the exact same people being talked about. Very good riff

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Remember Mo Rocca?

Uh, yeah? *cranks Wait Wait Don't Tell Me*

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I will never agree with chapos on theater etiquette. If you talk in a movie I will call the cops

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Really did not expect to enjoy the christmas episode (hot drat let's listen to a Jimmy Stewart impression for an hour) but it actually owned

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Yeah Dreher bits are always great, the Wife Possessor and bimbofication being the standouts

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

These are very good times in light entertainment. All the podcasts I follow have been putting out good episodes whether related to Epstein or not and Matt liked one of my tweets. My cup runneth over

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

It seems like #resistance Hillary stans have all jumped to Kamala and being able to add race to their repertoire has emboldened them all the more

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I like live shows usually

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

They did put pictures on the patreon page but I haven't watched the ep yet so not sure how relevant they are

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I don't want to be that guy but who the hell cares what the rando thinks

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

New premium is really good, Matt touched on something I'd noticed about Danny Mcbride shows that I hadn't been able to articulate

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Wasnt the david cross ep done around the time that one comedian/writer posted about how he was rude and racist to her when they first met, I'd always assumed he was on edge over that but I dunno if I'm just conflating things

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Yeah here we go

https://twitter.com/charlyne_yi/status/919815303357374464?s=09

Which, obviously that's terrible but it's so randomly cruel it feels like a cumtown bit. Also David's reply was that he remembered things differently and "#rashomon"

The Chad Jihad fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Oct 18, 2019

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Getting transported to a fantasy world with your mom and she thrives there is a funny concept. I'm guessing that anime doesn't think so.

Yeah it's a good concept but it immediately goes borderline incest levels of horny

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Grimes, george Bush, what was the other one? I think amber is on one too?

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I dunno I liked how some of the people were Felix characters came to life

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I watch movies smoking weed on my couch, do you?

I watch movies in a big theatre with my wife.

edit: actually those both sound good

The Chad Jihad fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jan 23, 2020

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I fear 2020 will be all about crushing the boys hopes and we'll enter the winter with black-pilled chapo

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Edit: nvm when I tried to read it before it was showing as "unavailable" disregard

The Chad Jihad fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Mar 25, 2020

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

MonsieurChoc posted:

He's not even shown to love money,

HE OWNS SLAVES MY GOOD BITCH

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Did the chapo reddit get banned? Bojos final revenge

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I do not like it when my close friends fight and/or are pedophiles

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Probably a mistake to engage with these people but still lol

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1250936966834728961

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Everyone cracking up at the president cheeto joke had me rolling. It reminded me, of all things, of the king of the hill where Bobby is finally worn down by ray jay johnson

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

littleorv posted:

All men are kings

If he breathes, he's a FUCKBOI

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Yeah at no point did BCS go to poo poo

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Trabisnikof posted:

Can’t go where you already started!

Sir. SIR. Sir how DARE-

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I'm glad matt has a wife, I was one of those rubes who got fooled by a random goon saying he was divorced years ago and thinking it was true

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

If indeed he is just taking a sabbatical I hope they play the recorded bit he sent them at some point. Virgil is delicate and must be protected

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Forceholy posted:

Science Court was the superior squigglevison show.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1165766471114547201?s=19

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

terrorist ambulance posted:

Dave has started citing sources and went back and dropped in old cites for all his old dollop. That should tell you what he thinks about the legitimacy of the criticism

Sounds like the problems been resolved then, great!

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Delta-Wye posted:

jokes on you, he IS a stupid wiener

Stupid wieners need the most attention

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

It's a very short bit, but Virgil inviting Matt to visit his cellar to try some wine made me cackle like a loon

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Polycule drama AGAIN

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

You love to see it

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Race Realists posted:

but this isnt related to the podcast!
:qqsay:

are you posting and then going back and editing in a signature into every single post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

"Hm, the thread for this podcast keeps attracting a bunch of hand-wringing dweebs, curious." *turns off monitor* "N-no...NO"