Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

According to the comments that image is a VERY REAL THREAT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

god drat it I'm already buying Death Standing and the new Pokemon game because I'm both a rube and a child, how can you add this to the pile

If you have PC or Xbox game pass it's on that; you too can make the worst decision and then write about how it's an impossible choice.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Apoplexy posted:

See, the 'die cis scum' poo poo is why I abjectly dislike most posters who consider themselves trans first and people second. Leftist, if even they are leftist, ranks somewhere around sixth or tenth depending on how much else they bog down their resume with superfluous half-identities like 'polyam' and 'demisexual'.

At no point, however, in my dislike of you generally, do I go 'all trans people need to die'. You know why? Because I don't want you to die. I want you to stop being annoying. I seem to annoy you with pointing out your personality flaws, yet I get no such consideration in return. For me, it's 'die, cis scum'.

Die, cis scum.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Honestly the funniest part of that is being unable to spell candidate in multiple tweets.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Voting for Bernie went fine in Oklahoma in 2016 but I'm not sure that'll be the case this year.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I like this show in general but Matt was probably the single person most responsible for my move further to the left over anything else. I know it's cliche to say but he puts into words feelings I've had for years about the system and society, and just seems to actually truly care about people. I hope he recovers soon and can spend lots of time with his new kid.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Nevermind that, what're your thoughts on this;

hell yeah

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Hatsune Miko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

GoodluckJonathan posted:

I have not thought about "Virgil Texas" in years but had a long and detailed dream recently that I discovered him living in an abandoned school bus behind the kitchen where I work. Very strange

That's Wizard Master telepathically attacking you