Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
So many of the church's problems would be solved if they just let priests gently caress but instead we get sickos online demanding they hold Latin masses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Nick Soapdish posted:

Got a genuine loud laugh with the response to Felix trying to say Corsica

“Never make fun of someone if they mispronounce a word. It means they learned it by reading” - Anonymous

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Bust Rodd posted:

Gina Carano’s first movie with Daily Wire’s production company is going to be a revenge thriller where Carrano plays a woman who survives getting raped by a serial killer trucker and then teams up with a different trucker to hunt the killer down and kill them. They put out a little plot synopsis in a press release and production is scheduled to begin soon.

The boys are gonna love it.

Very happy to see that the right is also using computer algorithms to create movie plots.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Gripweed posted:

It's getting annoying how many people are denying the fact that the entire failure of Afghanistan can be laid on the poor performance of American troops.

I don't know what you're talking about, the troops did a GREAT job of bursting into villages in the middle of the night, shooting random people, and then rolling out and/or just drone striking weddings from an air-conditioned room in Las Vegas.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-kvkESiOXo

Really grew to love Marty after watching the season a second time recently. Marty's face at the end of this scene is just so perfect and exactly how most people would react if they ever had to spend an extended period of time with edge lord Rust. Like gently caress man, can we just hang out for once? Like I just want to have a beer and you're asking me if I think people are secretly relieved right before they're brutally murdered because they can finally just give up and stop struggling through their lovely lives.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

net work error posted:

Kamala with Havana Syndrome lmao. Stop trying to make it a thing it's not a thing!

The newest culture war issue is going to be Havana syndrome with libs wearing tinfoil hats to virtue signal and conservatives sticking their heads into microwaves to own them.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Boywhiz88 posted:

Also, did they take Chris’ mic away? You can hear his laughs get picked up, but he’s not interjecting as much anymore. Same w music drops and whatnot, after he finally nailed one.

Definitely noticed this happened as well. Something MUST have happened, whether it was the wet boys saying something or him just reading angry fan comments. It's a shame too because I actually do like Chris and love And Introducing, the music-book podcast he does with his wife Molly (who is hilarious). Their 9/11 in Music episode (featuring Matt) is one of my favorite podcast episodes ever.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
5% of voters breathe through their balls and that's not enough.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Blago asking a few times in the beginning if it's okay to swear on the podcast and then 30 minutes later going on a tear about how much he wants to beat up the fucks who put him in prison made me laugh. Obviously the guy's views on the "extremists of each party holding too much power" isn't correct but like...he's a 64-year-old career democrat who just got out of prison, I wasn't expecting him to have a grip on current affairs.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1442543957901148161

Sickening to see all the Chapos celebrating this announcement. Happy to see that at least one podcaster is willing to hold those in power accountable.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

net work error posted:

Yeah checkout twitter.com/byyourlogic

Yo this guy is dope, know where I can find any more of his stuff?

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

prefect posted:

I don't think they put crazy people in asylums any more. They just put them in prison. :smith:

That or they just leave them to the environment to die of exposure disappear over the winter.

Also everybody, not just the Chapos but twitter in general, did talk up the 160th SOAR dudes getting chased by a crazy guy story. 160th are just a bunch of mechanics/aircrew, a few pilots and I think some drone operators for the spec ops people. Aren't even airborne in terms of jumping out of planes like Felix said.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
I can guarantee you there were no actual Special Forces people there - they were too busy either cheating on or hitting their wives. The funny thing is that while I was in the Army I was at the same base as where these "spec-ops" pilots and mechanics are headquartered and every time I had to interact with any of them they would act like they were the most hardcore people around.

I can 100% guarantee that all of the people hunkered down in that hanger at one point or another told somebody they were a badass because they happened to turn screws on the helicopters that Navy Seals use as their private Drizly overseas in between crashing them into things.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
I hope Dasha goes on the official succession podcast and says the r word.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

General Dog posted:

Hail to the king queen, baby

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Seams posted:

That’s a 251 page thread

Better get to scrolling to understand why we must yet again cancel Chapo Trap House.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Proust Malone posted:

I’m sure he’s a nice guy, but drat Chris Wade is a black hole of charisma. I don’t know why they give him a mic.

Wrong opinion, love Chris and love And Introducing, the show about words...about music he does with his wife, Molly.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
https://twitter.com/TactiGoth/status/1453756858557210624

I really hate how much this fits.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Holy poo poo

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Gripweed posted:

It's amazing how accurate Felix's description of Kamala as "the weird lady at your work" is

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1454232139847831552?t=5C0FxJHwX_10bxckOZq5ag&s=19

On my knees just pleading to stop trying to make this woman happen.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
I'm waiting to hear the Seeking Derangements episode on the Mayor Pete doc tbh

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
https://twitter.com/ben_awareness/status/1397251335993630732?s=20

Remembered this TAKE DOWN and I'm sorry but I must say that Chasten deserves all of this suffering because he made a sassy face to a middle schooler.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
https://twitter.com/Templeofwaters/status/1460058700085751808?s=20

Absolutely loving the replies

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Seeking Derangements has released their own Mayor Pete doc episode, a good companion piece to the Chapo one, of course in a perfect world it would have been a Chapo X SD super episode.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
The whole point of university is to try and ensure your intellectual opponent in your Tuesday morning philosophy class is forever barred from any sort of future career via social media shaming/the canary mission/accusations of making the campus unsafe by existing.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

prefect posted:

Steven Spielberg tried to convince her to get an acting coach so she could appear more human, and she said no.

My friend's bf was working on PR for Facebook and would talk about how Zuck would order a yearly analysis of how people viewed the company, get the same results back every time that said that people didn't like him as the "face" of the company and preferred Sheryl Sandberg much more, and then just ignore them.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's cute if Hillary actually thinks the banks pay politicians so much for speeches because they're such great orators.

Honestly, the mental gymnastics of it all. I guess whatever helps them sleep at night.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Folx, allow me to interject in this pointless name-calling to bring you:

https://twitter.com/telefeminism/status/1473310212249554946

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
https://twitter.com/telefeminism/status/1473347339289042950

gently caress I forgot to post the follow-up with even more scolding of everyone around her.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1474522285084221448

Watched a clip allegedly of the caller but the thing that most caught my attention was the "$FJB Let's Go Bradon Coin" shitcoin being peddled underneath it by the poster. The Maga ability to grift literally everything is just too powerful.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
You guys are all idiots arguing about the meaning of Let's Go Brandon when I've instead invested my rent money in the Let's Go Brandon NFT series.

https://opensea.io/collection/letsgobrandon-nft

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

papa horny michael posted:

Had to check if this was the Glenn thread

Give it like 3 days and we'll circle back to him.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
https://twitter.com/realBlagojevich/status/1477421771074772996

He tweeted this afterward, probably didn't like the phrasing or something of the original.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

I’m sorry but what??

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

papa horny michael posted:

they did. i texted that healthcare workers were being bitches again

Nice try but everyone knows that homeless people don't have phones

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Halloween Jack posted:

Dude, you're the one who came stumbling into the thread to argue about how Chapo...isn't making a big enough deal about 1/6? Like, what's your argument, for starters?

I love waking up to find a slew of new posts in the Chapo thread and it's ALWAYS related to somebody randomly stumbling in with the weirdest take. This one is almost as good as the last one: All nurses are cops, deserve whatever they get, but also don't have it that bad anyway.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Jose Chung's From Outerspace is the kind of X-Files episode that is almost always perfect to throw on. For anything else, there's Home.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

FlamingLiberal posted:

I would argue he never had the base interested

The base was never interested and it's only gotten worse.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Randos can't help but stumble into this thread and start a fight with everyone here.

Also forced my gf to watch Wolf Warrior II with me and it was in fact a great movie - we both now fight for China.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

MadJackal posted:

Looking real great on that contrarian view Re: Ukraine tonight.

But who cares about the Loom of Fate predictions. Libs, am I right?

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1495921612159426574