Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

conservatives love dog piling the most innocuous poo poo. they angry replied at ken jennings mocking all the trump people saying barron thought his dad was actually decapitated when the kathy griffin pictures came out.

https://twitter.com/kenjennings/status/869982330743513089?lang=en

best part about virgil's tweet is that parkland kid angling to be ben shapiro 2.0 (who everyone is calling "shadow hogg" now lmao) trying to get a burn in and then getting dunked on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

arthur chu was obnoxious even during his run. how do you go on national tv and not loving iron your shirts.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that shoe is gonna haunt me.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

he meant concept (sanctuary city "concept").

the article's stupid though. he's not saying undocumented immigrants "breed" in sanctuary cities. it's racist because he's saying that providing sanctuary to undocumented immigrants means you're providing sanctuary to a criminal element.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Apr 18, 2018

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

not sure but it looks like a graveyard smash!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

matt's rnc gathering of the juggalos cold open is one of the funniest things ever so uhhh lol.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

my fave chapo bit.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i've been radicalized into matt's antigamer mentality thanks to felix being a console fortnite guy

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Head Bee Guy posted:

also it sucks that the last podcast on the left guys suck/are annoying bc the subject matter owns.

this is howi feel about the dollop. i don't find it funny and sometimes i wish it was the one guy just talking about the subject.

Head Bee Guy posted:

The other day, I was thinking about how retarded whovians or other kinds of stupid-rear end fandoms are, then I realized that I literally identified which members of Chapo members of my friend group are. I'm Will.

i've always found it stupid they call themselves whovians and not wholigans.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the whole thing is nonsense there isn't some decline of monogamy. losers always had a harder time loving than handsome/fit/successful men.

not having sex does do a number on your brain but if you aren't a shithead you realize the problem is with you and you improve yourself.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Henchman of Santa posted:

Also if you have some semblance of a nice life otherwise you won’t make “not getting laid” define you

sex is a basal need in the same sense food and sleep are. and socially it's an issue as well - friends gab about that type of thing. so you have friends asking what'd you do this weekend and it just reminds you oh right i didn't get any.

i remember a dry spell years back where i had a great job, great place, good friends, but holy poo poo is that a massive void. it's that these guys don't go ehhh it'll pick up eventually or again do nothing to improve themselves.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Also if everyone was polyamorous then in theory it should make it easier to get laid.

yeah. with poo poo like tinder it's way way way easier to get laid. i just wish that poo poo had been around when i was younger.

sex aint gonna help these clowns. they have deep seated issues beyond it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

incels are just jealous that volcels are so powerful.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Gynocentric Regime posted:

Yes, they are getting married less but that doesn't mean they aren't being monogamous. Last survey I read had about 80% of non-married people expecting all their relationships to be monogamous, and even among that 20% who did not expect all their relationships to be monogamous, a majority expected it some of the time. The real world isn't the internet, for every trans, poly, witch girl triad there are millions of boring normies who only gently caress one person, if at all.

yeah it's not like people are just suddenly not gonna be jelly if their partner fucks around on them.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's like how there were always furries but the internet made them known.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

they should call it the east wing since we got a russian puppet in there!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it’s bad enough Felix plays fortnite but it’s even worse he plays on console.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

ive become a radical antigamer like matt due to virgil and felix being such bad gamers.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

and it’s a much easier game. that tends to help popularity.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

marcotte had a bunch of dumb takes long before 2016 but i can't remember any of em.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

yeah it'd own if it happened now and killed all the momentum #metoo's been building. wtf.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

probably be similar. most white americans still don't get that the black people that they saw celebrating the verdict were celebrating the justice system losing not oj winning.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

american sniper woulda been a great flick if it was done like nightcrawler.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

oh you.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

how do you not know who barbara ehrenreich is. nickel and dimed was a popular rear end book.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I have never read or heard of it

if you're american that's p embarrassing. especially if you're the type of person that listens to a politics podcast. if a dirty foreigner GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Weembles posted:

That is impressively petty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMU5C-fEXA8

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/995402941799510018

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TetsuoTW posted:

why would anyone use gay as a pejorative gay people are cool

https://cum.town/products/cool-kid-backpack

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Skwirl posted:

I'm not offended by it, but I also wouldn't mind if it became a probatable offense

uhhh

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

trigger warning: bernie would’ve won.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

source your quotes.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

padijun posted:

pretty sure she was talking about this

that makes it sounds like it's about the horses.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i can't stop laughing at all the jordan peterson fans (including ben shapiro) getting all upset at an article that quotes the guy verbatim.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

robinson is the best in the game. his takedowns of shapiro and charles murray are great.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

santa was taking scalps it was a loving riot.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

yeah he was great. santa's roast had me howling tho.

santa's starts around 1:08.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/265956969

skvikn: more like cringe kringle yikes...

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 15:30 on May 27, 2018

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

david cross x felix was p awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i wasn't putting it on cross - it was felix's fault. felix had a valid point he was just absolute poo poo about getting it across and gave the impression he was arguing something he wasn't.

i will never speak ill of matt as he is the one most like me (apart from the fact i'm fit and can dress myself). and he turned me around on video games - they're bad (though that was more felix and virgil playing poo poo games most of the time).