Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Apoplexy posted:

Hey, it's another leftist being smeared by accusations. I wonder if this one will pan out to be false like the (at least) two previous ones!

what the gently caress is wrong with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Trabandiumium posted:

hating a particular sports team is dumb except for the patriots

I like them because they win all the time, personally. but I understand how it makes people mad

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Kunster posted:

Being an overly defensive fanboy, named after the character that Eninem has a letter correspondence on the song with the same name.

haha, cool

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
it's so important to defend the chapo trap house podcasters, lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Apoplexy posted:

Nor I. You know who cares? The people who look at that and go 'oh, right, the left is actually literally everything I thought it was. I WAS going to give them a chance over here to convince me about the circumstances with which we can better society but instead I'm just gonna call 'em fags and roll my eyes because one of them just flipped out over a microaggression and is having a hyperventilating fit on the ground like he didn't get his McDonalds szechuan sauce.'

Optics matter. Getting what we want necessitates some consessions to make the movement palatable to normies. The loving crazies kill movements. They're doing it right now.

lol, this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
*putting on my splinter cell goggles* we need to get these loving crazies out of the DSA disability committee