Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

drat, if Amber F. is back poo poo must be heavy. :(
knew it was GRIM when i heard her pipe up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

rachel ray romano posted:

Just wish these NAFO/schoolbond freaks would listen to Rod and realize some things are human & non-partisan.
absolutely (unless it is trump getting covid)

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

bawfuls posted:

yes LA and all of California is overrated, stay away
this is normally a pretty funny bit, but LA is legit a garbage place. incredible how they made somewhere with a perfect climate so hostile to human life.

still better than 97% of US cities, tho

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Can you call up all the LA people that moved to Austin the last few years. Please take them back
lol sorry that is the kind of stupid rear end in a top hat that has always been attracted to austin for entirely of living human memory

bawfuls posted:

There is an alternate reality version of LA with less sprawl and good mass transit,
come on, just name drop it

e:

bawfuls posted:

The variety and proximity of natural beauty here is unrivaled
lol technically true, in that all the better places wouldn’t even consider LA a “rival”

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Oct 5, 2023

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

tylertfb posted:

LA is great, name another place in the world where you can surf and ride bikes year round, ski in the winter, and every good cuisine and every good music tour is available. (I’m counting all of SoCal here)
with the obnoxiously fervent zeal of all adult converts, i direct your attention to The City and County of San Francisco.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Wolfsheim posted:

This is a weird attempt at an own when you both live in the US because its not like you're posting from some utopian rent controlled enclave lol you just live somewhere people don't want to move to
lol get his rear end

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Your Yelp Reviewer Is Chinese

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Wolfsheim posted:

When my wife went to Britain to visit family her very not-Chinese waiter at a restaurant was visibly annoyed that she asked for water with ice in it and explained that it's worse for digestion than room temperature water like she was a child lol

So maybe its we Americans who are weird for loving the cold refreshing taste of ice water or maybe that waiter was just a psychopath
first time outside of the US?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
cowboy bebop tangent on the jacques ep really hit

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
yoko kanno beats the brakes off of arcade fire. great take.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
of course the twitch guy couldn’t help but say “Miku” under his breath but loud enough for the mic

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Isentropy posted:

Lol she called herself Latinx or something

The Kingfish posted:

Chicanx lol.
laughable Xhosa girl!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I liked annihilation quite a bit, but I’m afraid to see it again on the chance I’m just misremembering it. His other movies (and devs) all look very good but are pretty middling otherwise
A24 Lady Ghostbusters

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
i started listening to Hell of Presidents after not having premium for a few years and i am now a Former Matt Hater.

when he comes back, i hope they replace felix with the other gamer guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
hathaway rules