Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
remember that time I was just chilling out and definitely not having a massive meltdown? right guys? guys??? :laugh:
i got one on my first crota kill i think

and i got a word of crota :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
remember that time I was just chilling out and definitely not having a massive meltdown? right guys? guys??? :laugh:

shotgun range needs to be nerfed

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

Destiny Pubstomper posted:

You clearly assumed wrong. Turn this poo poo UP and pop the top on the 'vertible.

yeah i'm groovin in my desk chair, thinkin bout going home and leveling up a defender

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
Your 2015-2016 posting championship scoreboard is finalized, congrats to the bone krew:

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

el B posted:

Jesus, swinglord has been gone for a year and he still made the list.

:rip:

cause of death: baby dick

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

The Slithery D posted:

It was Nice of Bungie to arrange a surprise public beta of their new Sparrow racing mode in France for Bastille Day.

Really makes you wanna ride a warthog

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

this defense typically works a lot better when you're personally affected by something

lmao that you'd think you're outliving me

I'm personally affected by your terrible posting

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

The Meat Dimension posted:

Working on gettin gud

want dat emblem

You don't need to get good to get that emblem, didn't you see the stream?

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

I apologize to the rest of the krew who just got collateraled off my dome shot to Wrecks/Cobbler, rip

Sorry the constant beep beep beep of your wife backing into the room distracted me

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Bone Krew Rolling Friday Night Raid Night starting tonight and every following Friday night to get everyone caught up. I don't have a set time or anything. Just picking people up as they sign on.

this isn't right. you're not right

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

I've totally come back around on the vendor Hawksaw with FS/CB/SB. Using the SLO-19 instead of the SPO-28 is a game changer.

I'm of the opinion now that the only good target acquisition sights are the Red Dot OAS and Sureshot IS. A small boost to target acquisition isn't poo poo without great handling. SPO-28, SC Holo and the Reflex sight are loving garbo.

I've been telling you for a while now that the holo sights were 🔥🔥🔥

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

Sunsinger sucks now unless you are a sticky god (as the #1 Xbone trials guy is).

That's very nice of you but I'm not ranked #1 right now

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
It's almost like all that poo poo I said about the game having too many mobility options and combo moves turning every map into a shotgun fest was true.

I honestly miss old trials when everyone was using last word and thorn and final round spears ( :allears: ). At least it felt fair among the classes.

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
Thanks Ularg

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
I go to great lengths seeking validation as well

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
Rift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003

Wounded Unicorn posted:

Hey man, just block me if you don't like it:

Lmao reg date stunting? Gtfo

• Locked thread