Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

AppleCobbler posted:

Your 2015-2016 posting championship scoreboard is finalized, congrats to the bone krew:

Jesus, swinglord has been gone for a year and he still made the list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Oh hell yeah

Unngghhhhh

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

The Meat Dimension posted:

:krad: gonna chest bump my bros next time I wipe a team

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

AppleCobbler posted:

Thanks Ularg

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

actionjackson posted:

Does soul rip proc on any energy drain or just the melee?

I'm pretty sure you need your melee charged

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Should. Someone else better chime in here because I'm about the last person to giving advice on Warlocks.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
This scope adds accuracy
improves handling
reduced target acquisition

This scope affects stability
slight increase to stability
less precision

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I don't care how good anyone is as long as the connections are good.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

CheeseFactory posted:

Gameplay from this weeks trials map: https://youtu.be/Qyap2PUmXZM

Also, i really don't like this map and it's even worse in trials. The lower spawn (what we had in the clip) is at a huge disadvantage.

Wrong link

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Neo Helbeast posted:

Set to 10 sensitivity and don't look back. Doesn't matter how well you do. In a month anything lower will feel too slow to be effective.

Unironcally this

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Snipe on 10 you soft boners. Get hard!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Destiny Pubstomper posted:

If you could really do this well at 10 more power to you, but you've got rare thumbs my friend.

For sitting on

:blush:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

kru posted:

Hello friends,

I just have the original PS4 destiny (tm). Do I need to buy destiny 2.0, and this expansion, or will I be able to level up without Taken King?

Any ideas?

You need to upgrade to Taken King

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Lol if you haven't already exchanged numbers with your regular crucible squad and friended on Facebook

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

cvnvcnv posted:

Having a Facebook, and using it to normalize yourself to bideojame randos seems like a double loss.

I get where you're coming from, but when you play video games as much as we do with the same people for years and years, it's not weird because chances are that you've already gotten a glimpse into each other's personal lives. The people I've met through Call of Duty over the past 10 years(and now Destiny) are all loving cool and live interesting lives outside of video games...except for the people who clearly are not cool and fun to chat with.. I'm not friends with them.

I have places to stay in San Francisco, Miami, NYC, Philly.... Just like they have a place to stay in Chicago if they came here.

I would totally pm Pubstomper if I was in Seattle and tell him to meet me at a bar.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
A/C caps on Vertigo Trip Report: good!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Fuckin love Pantheon

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Pantheon owns because it favors well played supers and dumb poo poo pubbies think the only way it's played is by hard scoping.

Yeah....

The most obvious sniper lanes keep the wannabe montagers occupied, and forces the truly good snipers to either commit to lane control(water fall) or help out in the middle. It's super easy to avoid those lines of sight. Controlling the bridge and outside cliff is what wins the match.

Team work is imperative.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Holy poo poo!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

xzzy posted:

A constant flood of maps would suck anyways.. you'd never get a chance to really learn all the angles before something new hits.

This is retardedly wrong.

quote:

Eventually you'd hit a point where there's so many maps to play, you never really get to see your favorites anymore either.

If you play two hours a night you're only going to see ~8 maps total and Destiny already has more than that available. And given their RNG has a habit of pulling the same map two or three times in a row you'll see even less.

There's also the issue where if they were cranking out 2-3 maps every month the quality would get even worse. You think shores of time is lopsided now? Or that one spawn on twilight gap is bullshit? It would get way worse than that pretty quick.

These are legitimate points. But, Cmon!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Destiny pubstompers

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Apparently if you are playing trials during the reset, matchmaking will put you into the following week's map. Exodus Blue was reported early Tuesday morning

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

actionjackson posted:

For the final sunless cell mission to get the exotic sword, can people join your fireteam who don't have the quest?

Yes!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

I'm the guy who gets sniped out of his super and then immediately respawns only to get sniped again 5 seconds later.

Also you should have been running Zen Meteor

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Nobody steal my clips, guys.

https://youtu.be/7eC1S_7cPZE

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

MarshyMcFly posted:

Did almost the exact same thing except with one less headshot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62lemjb-VVI

Hell yeah

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Hey guys I created a backpack and now it won't me log in at all ~ A division player

That suck bro ~ Massive

/literal months go by

lol bungie does actual patching really well

:agreed:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Destiny Pubstomper posted:

Mg? How?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lol

No, that's mean :(

el B fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Jul 23, 2016

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

CheeseFactory posted:

43 kill control match:

https://youtu.be/qlXFfF110a4

Im proud of this on since my team mates were literally retarded (and afk) and i had 30 more kills than my next closest team mates.

Plus my snipes were dead on.

Hell yeah.

THIS is how you play pvp when you solo queue. Stay alive and SLAY. You did a drat good job defending B and A, though. I'll give you that.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

ohrwurm posted:

I did manage to do this which felt p cool though

http://i.imgur.com/lZhs7dr.gifv

:gizz:

Start running Zen Meteor

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Booties posted:

What does sbmm have to do with laggy opponents?

Because Bungie "listens" to the players and decided that connections do not matter. Only matching players(who could be on any continent) with the same "skill level" as you.

Hope you're enjoying your 1.0 win/loss record!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Did you guys play any CRISPY games today? Did you get any CRISPY loot or did your connections RIP THE DREAM?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Fuked up

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

furthermore didnt you only start playing this game like 3 months ago? How you gonna be mad about their launch day poo poo when you came on a year and a half into the game?

loving loooooool

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I use the blue light on my smart translator for Destiny. Nice.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
This thread died before this lovely game did lol rip the dream

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Brb gonna quit my job and twitch uncharted 4 full time

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
The Overwatch thread is currently having a debate on whether adults with children should "be allowed" to play in competitive games. Like Trials of Osiris, a team member who disconnects or times out in Competitive mode will not be allowed to join back in.

It's basically "dude Wtf are you serious?" vs "even if your children don't need your attention right now (they're asleep, another parent/guardian is watching them, kids aren't home etc..) there might be a situation that comes up in the middle of a game where your children might need your attention and you'd have to leave the game"

Whatchu guys chatting about in here lately?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I hope they don't try to pack in too much content with this new dlc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

How much you wanna bet that there's some kind of remapping where it just acts like an exotic and "grants shadestep" or something similar so people can just break the game even more with stacked perk tree abilities

:dong:

• Locked thread