Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Here. Have this.
http://i.imgur.com/5fmo61D.gifv

Switched my Gunslinger to 1/5/5, double trips, double incendiary knives now that burn works. Loving it. I'm sitting on my super way less now that its forcing to to build it with kills and not time. Equipment builds are so much fun and I can actually kill a lightly primed enemy with knife burn again.

Quoting this from 3 pages ago because */5/5 Gunslinger owns, especially yeah when you're wearing Yung Ahamkara. Ridiculous poo poo, but really more fun in the chaos of 6v6 than 3v3.

I'm really excited about the new Artifacts, more class customization.

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Aug 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Three The Woundeds, all in a row from Lakshmi. Roast 'em:

1) Full Auto/Extended Mag, Unflinching/Hammer Forged, Firefly
2) Full Auto/Explosive rounds, Outlaw/Smallbore, and Crowd control
3) High Caliber rounds/Snapshot, Smallbore/Triple Tap, Hidden Hand

I'm polling highest with #1, but I may be sucking at meta or something idk

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I'm not really sad about no legacy content carrying over to the next game. At best, I expect we'll get like a cool shader or emblem for completing an Age of Triumph record book. I'm glad they're consolidating all the weekly ritual/activity icons, it was kind of weird having different ones buried in the reef, the main screen, etc.

The Meat Dimension posted:

One of the Age of Triumph requirements is to collect an entire set of new raid gear.

Boots won't drop until the event is over.

I don't know why, but the words "Vex Void" are coming to mind

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I'm excited, I still run Crota and VoG occasionally. I'm trying for that Necrochasm still. :cawg:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I'm a huge gay human being and I'm posting exploration content because /r/RaidSecrets bit me in the rear end. The following post is entertainment-narrative of me wasting time in a videogame gg if you read it

There's some insistence right now out there that there's secrets associated with Last Exit, according to something a Bungo said on a stream recently. There's a scrollcode, akin to the devname scrollcode from Memento, on the escalators down to the subway area with wrecked cars, but it doesn't seem to be the names of developers. People theorize that there's a puzzle associated with these "Alpha Regio", "Beta Regio", and "Ovda Regio" destination signs in the ceilings of the open, accessible railcar wrecks at Last Exit's platform.

The flavor text of the map when you select it for a private Crucible match implies to me that some trainfulls of fleeing war refugees got banished from reality by the Vex:

quote:

The Redjack fireteam that discovered this ancient transit stop could detect no sign of a recent struggle in the area, despite the heavy damage the facility had sustained. The Redjack Alpha reported that station operating modules were stuck in a protocol dubbed “Last Exit.” It seems passengers from the nearby Collective were trying to escape some overwhelming force. And it appears that most did not succeed.
Today, the desolate station is home to the war games of the Crucible. And should the threat that destroyed this place return, the Guardians will be ready.

At the bottom of the escalators, on the train platform proper, there's this...transit map, which also shows up outside the entrance to the Archives on Venus Patrol:

Last Exit and Asylum are heavily lore-related (at some point I read they might be the same physical place), evidenced by the presence of OWT signage and facilities in both places. I visited there to see if I could find anything.
In Asylum, you see this...uh...logo? On a monitor? That I don't think I've seen anywhere else in the game.

The colors of the logo directly correlate to the colors on the Icebreaker's new Nanohance ornament, but I've never seen this "A\" logo anywhere else like I said, so I've no idea if it bears any significance beyond coincidence:

Down the hall in the A-side of the heavy/special Atrium, there's another active monitor that appears to have some kind of pulsing, purple waveform (pictured on the right):

The monitor is very active. It's a rather long animation loop for something that's just background. You can watch it for some time; gut Bungie ARG makes me want to say this probably has a spectrograph or something hidden in it, but I have no idea how to get that sort of information off an ingame screen and into scrutible format.

In Skyline, there's an identical Logo-Monitor inside the A stairwell going up to the inaccessible monorail platform:

I could not find other logo-monitors in any other maps, they only seem to be on Skyline (Mars) and Last Exit (Venus).

Because I was on Mars checking out the Skyline map, I decided to thematically continue and go investigate Tharsis Junction, another place mentioned in the RaidSecrets work as a destination for all these trains.

On my way, I found the Thorium Tree emblem in the wild outside the Subways:

And also this cute M-Line map in the dark transit terminals just before it starts getting to the departure and arrival platforms downstairs. I just noticed there's a dead ghost on top of it that I haven't gotten yet, I'll go get that later:

Indeed, there still were a loving lot of wrecked trains, just as we remembered them from Vanilla missions. And a ton of Vex, along with some Cabal. It reminded me that the Cabal seem just as fascinated by the Vex as the humans are:

I didn't find anything interesting down there. Or maybe I don't know what to look for. Perhaps I killed some yellowbar that triggers an event while my HUD was disabled for these screenshots?

While I was down there, I couldn't shake this strange feeling

that maybe the vex

were watching me with little Vex-motes:

My conclusion from all this is that we're going to have a great time in the Vault of Glass revamp. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

DrNutt posted:

I enjoyed reading this, but how much weed am I going to have to smoke before it makes sense?

ngl I was a bowl or two in at 3AM, but you should understand that there's no current point to any of the above, as I mention it's just for your entertainment purposes. You get exposure to my stream of consciousness explorations while I chase a "secret" that, by Bungie's own admission, "results in no material rewards, the knowledge it contains is the Easter Egg."

It's like I say at the end of the post:

quote:

My conclusion from all this is that we're going to have a great time in the Vault of Glass revamp. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FishBulb posted:

Reddit was interested in that for like a day but then a dev said it wasn't related to an item or a quest just a message and they gave up

lol Reddit also decried that Rezyl Azzir ARG account as a fake-phony just because Deej said, "Not Us", and here we are now with new backstory Grimoire cards in RoI about a dude named Rezyl Azzir.

Reddit giving up on things for lack of attention span you say, I never

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Man I found a lot more monitors lit up than I originally thought on Asylum, this is getting a little weird.
I think they have numbers assigned to each somehow, there's little quirks in the level design that...well. Look:

One of these two is 1, angling on the first "waveform" monitor I posted about be it (1st image), the other one's across from another one of those Thorium Tree emblems in Ticket C (2nd image):

What's "OWT" spelled backwards?

The "S" in "venus" being cut off from the rest of the word by the floodlight makes "5" imo:

I don't know what the significance of the Thorium tree is, but it's by a train over here on Platform 1 in the Ticket hall to C from Atrium. Makes me feel like since there's 6 other monitors, this is a jackpot monitor or something:

Meanwhile, back in Skyline, these Daito logos in the motion-sensitive hallway turn into that logo on the monitors, just palette shifted:

Whatever this door glass artwork is, it's sure a fitted place to sit a No Time To Explain:

http://imgur.com/a/ngKI5

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Mar 10, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Kingtheninja posted:

Are the seals on these books a big deal or should I just crack these suckers open when I start my new dude?

Crack 'em, rack 'em.

I may buy both PC and PS4 versions of D2, it almost sounds like the differing experiences may be worth playing unless it's all integrated and doesn't matter. They *have* been training us to get faster and more efficient/lethal with the slow creep of nerfs and buffs...

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Someone pointed out that the colors of the Daito-flip motion sensor hallway logos matches that of the monitors if you invert the colors, and vice versa, so I assume the logo-monitors are color inverted:

I tried it on the waveform monitor, and the poo poo turns green and yellow instead of blurple:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Vintersorg posted:

Witness a poster going insane looking for secrets.

I am perfectly OK sacrificing any degree of my sanity for public entertainment purposes tbf, especially if it's using a game I enjoy playing as a vehicle

Plus, it's great thread non-patch-bitching thread filler content.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

el B posted:

Take it to reddit, mate.

Already there, but maybe if you complain extra hard I'll stop posting not gonna happen

Here, since you posted, have a curious set of ordered color-pairs or something in a pair of subway cars on Last Exit to not think about at all:

As well as the implication that Ovda Regio somehow connects with/to Earth because we only see "ABS-Kastner" (faint on this flickering green sign, top text) on Widow's Court and Memento. Do these shapes remind anyone else of Triangle Wave, Sine Wave, and Square Waves at all?

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Mar 10, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I swear I've seen the colors on these monitors somewhere before.

Fifty Three posted:

Preferable to roll and kdr bragging, imho.

Unrelated: Bought RoI last night, got through the remixed strikes and the first few missions with the help of Jack Daniels. The long grind from 334 has begun.

If you need help with anything, I'll be more than happy to hang out, I'm 397 or so right now? PSN EliteBleatAgent if you play on PS4.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

hell yea

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The Meat Dimension posted:

I can see where you're coming from, but a sin wave is not a perfect semicircle. I think its a design thing. A more substantial association would be associating these screens with the areas of Venus named in the tram (which you can see in your other screenshots).

The cooler thing is that tram is fast as gently caress if you're expected to stand on your way between regios on Venus

That is a fast-rear end loving train. Also, I agree with you; it's not perfect, but it's near enough that I'm gonna keep it in mind as significant. I'm sticking to my theory because the four monitor waveform "colors" I get from inverting the image are technically derived from only two wavefronts; the upper and the lower. It's only when you invert the colors that you get Red/Green(invert) out of the Upper wave, and Blue/Yellow(invert) out of the Lower wave.

BattleTech posted:

Have you tried running this through a waveform filter yet? One of Archer's ARG's did something similar.

I have no idea what a waveform filter is, could you link me to some context on that Archer ARG? I've had "Possible Spectrograph" thrown at me as well, Aphex Twin style; Bungie is known to like those a lot, so I haven't been able to discount that either.

The next step is definitely some kind of filtering or processing of these waveforms. I am very, very unversed on steps like that, though.

edit: A friend™ is telling me about things like Fourier transforms and interference-cancellation/countersignals for filtering. I would still love your input though, I need more info

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Mar 10, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

BattleTech posted:

A wave form filter may not be the right thing, it's been a couple of years since that ARG. I'm currently looking for it and I'll PM it to you when I find it.

Thank you, feel free to add me on PSN EliteBleatAgent. This offer sweepingly applies to anyone in this thread, including Ularg, because I'll bet you I'm worse to have in a Fireteam than he is! (Maybe)

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Okay, I think I figured out what the Last Exit easter egg is. The following is some NAWLIDGE for you guys, not a tangible thing you can put in your inventory. The easter egg is what the reflections in the railcars at the bottom of the train platforms show in their windows.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the monitors, WHICH I HAVE NOW FOUND MORE OF. :v:

Before I get into monitors, though, I think we're getting a new Crucible map on Mars pretty soon here, based on these reflections.

Please understand that the following screenshots were taken while trying to steady myself at weird, sometimes aerial angles to try to get good shots on the reflections of the derelict and tipped-over subway cars in Last Exit.

What is depicted is not Last Exit; some of the Reflection's scenery LOOKS similar, but that's likely just due to architectural similarities. It looks like the Crucible map will be on Mars, there will be a SUPER COOL MURAL of spaceships, towers and guardians taking off in one of the subway tunnels on the maps, there's AT LEAST two special spawns, and you can see at least two different control cap points, denoted by the white ring on the ground around a flag standard:

Also, No Time To Explain is a apparently a' flashlight into the future and past. When you hold it up to the subway cars, the glow of the anomaly on its muzzle will illuminate the reflected images better.

You'll see an OWT logo here on a platform, with a special ammo spawn nearby on it.

Implications of a dark rail tunnel, looks like we're 'on' tracks now:

Other side of the tracks, mural over some railcars:

Next car. Looks like a platform with a cap point behind a pillar on the left:

Wrong color pallette for a reflection of Last Exit imo, also slightly different layout:

Other side of the car. Notice that it LOOKS like the escalator downstairs landing towards A on Last Exit, but the ceiling is much lower:

Prettier angle on that mural. Very City Age, look at the guardian silhouettes and the bright ships lifting off:

Tracks are way too clear and numerous to be Last Exit:

Also that poo poo says M-Line, not V-Line:

Cap point

special ammo spawn if I've ever seen one reflected cross-dimensionally before:

another cap point

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Mar 11, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

You've officially huffed too much glue if you think they're adding a new Crucible map.

Man I picked the wrong week to stop huffing glue then

Just so I can check myself before I huff even more glue, has anyone else noticed these monitors in N/GEN branch in patrol behind this closed blue-outlined door?:

Its across from this Venus OWT terminal I'm sure everyone's noticed:

You can't go through the closed doors; you have to go AROUND by jumping WAY THE gently caress UP through a window that you can only see by turning around ON THE STAIRS GOING UP to the Venus Monitor/Blue Doorway room:

It takes you all the way to the Dig Site 5 control room, through the eNGiNeering branch:

Out into the Research & Engineering Atrium, where there's this huge OWT sign, a Mars M-Line sign, and this thing hanging in the middle that says "959A" on one side, and "9_9A" on the other. To find the monitors, you proceed into the Research/Laboratory area, "d."

In NGEN branch proper, there's two monitors that all show the "E" NGENeering branch logo in Clovis Bray font, and one outside in Ishtar Commons that's obscured by the angle you have to view it from:

Notice the yellow and green cubicle tags.

Ishtar commons, have to go in and then out of this "OBE" building to see it:

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Mar 11, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Who loving cares

Hey man, just block me if you don't like it:

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Mar 11, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The French(?) Titan with me in the pictures showed me how to get up into the window with little trouble himself.

I just can't find discussion of this anywhere else so :confused:

None of you are otherwise aware of any of this...?

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Mar 11, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

AppleCobbler posted:

Lmao reg date stunting? Gtfo

You're welcome to block me as well, but I just helpfully highlighted my name so he wouldn't get lost on the way

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I am two nines confident that the Last Exit "Easter Egg" are the reflections in the train cars I posted above.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Oh, hints of a new map. That's it. Nothing more.

The monitors stuff, that's something else. I have no idea, I just know that I keep finding more every day.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Ularg posted:

Honestly it looks like a reflection map of an earlier version of the map to me. Though it's interesting that you found it. Instead of real-time reflections they probably just use some preset texture/screenshot. Isn't there a reflection on the glass up and outside on that map, too?

I disagree. The "old"/alternate version reflected in the glass appears fully baked, with trains, objects, and textures only otherwise found in Last exit, (in much worse states of repair, no less) and as a level it's even properly lit. Fully rendered out so someone could take a still image of it for this.

The amount of effort, polish, and finish involved in not JUST the pictured level, but ESPECIALLY the Wall of Guardians Mural tells me this might not just be some assets that got left behind.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

xzzy posted:

Congratulations, you've discovered cubemaps.

poo poo is NEAT. I gotta say. Check out this analysis of its applications in GTA5. I'm told it's how Rockstar is able to do great FoV detail, and how they're able to do realtime reflections:

http://www.adriancourreges.com/blog/2015/11/02/gta-v-graphics-study/

Captain Log posted:

I find them interesting but BOY HOWDY Wounded Unicorn never ever do hallucinogenics. Your head will explode when you realize the meaning of life is related to organizing your fridge.

Whoo doggie. Morning glories once taught me that the best way to apply humanity's infinite capacity to conjure meaning from raw pattern is, "carefully."

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Mar 12, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The armor that comes out needs to be infused to your current light level; nice because you get more opportunities for perfect-roll armor pieces.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Which ViewTac? SLH20, the football goalposts, are one of the few sniper scopes that don't vignette your vision when you're ADS

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I think we're going to Jupiter/the Jovian Moons in a few weeks. And maybe the Vex are there. First, Geomantic Symbols table:

At the end of the Age of Triumph reveal twitch, there was this. It has the Day glyph for Jupiter, "Acquisitio" in the top left corner of the planet, plus what looks like a lot of moons, and the Vault of Glass logo???:

At E3 2013 when they revealed Destiny, the reveal content included Jupiter (probably Europa), with the Night glyph, "Laetitia", with an ice level layout:

At first I thought the planet was Mars, because it's red, but THIS is Mars with the SIVA logo on it:

They also had Earth:

the Moon, with a big Hive logo on it:

And Saturn, basically untouched:

If you guys remember me pointing out earlier that these transit billboards in Last Exit looked like different Waveforms (left to right, triangle wave, sine wave, square wave):

...I noticed that the Traveller also has the faint implications of the very same waves dressed around its outside in the very last fadeout of the video:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Alright, if I've hit you guys' absolute boundary of care for this poo poo, I'm gonna quit posting about it. Thanks for enjoying it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

dear RNG,

I know you aren't about that Icebreaker, but three Devil You Knows in a row from is a pretty ridiculous even for you

- thx

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Destiny was a good PS3 game,

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Well I'll never be short of legendary marks, that's for sure

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I like how in the last few months of the game they're like, "gently caress it, supers for everyone, the slot machine is on Tilt mode, you can buy most old crap you missed, enjoy."

And the sandbox stream is next week, yet to come. So far they've only talked about the rewards book, and rewards that aren't for the rewards book.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I feel like I'm at McMahon: Stage 1 seeing this image and hearing about the return of Elemental primaries.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The prospect of actual, open-world Destiny excites me. If they add vehicles, it'll be my favorite game since Tribes 2.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

xzzy posted:

And now tripmines can't stick to enemies.

I miss that poo poo, I got p good with the tricky sticky

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

gdi I just want a CB/HLS Lyudmila again come on Banshee

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

This is pretty fuckin' lit, I think I hit McMahon stage 2 just now. I really like the Crota set.

edit: really like the damage fx on the crota armor, probably gonna main titan now

The VoG set is p fuckin' cool too

Kings Fall:

Ok, they are not bringing Black Hammer back, but they are keeping Spindle.

Hahahahaha Necrochasm is going to be terrifying now. They're buffing ARs in the spirit of giving Necrochasm its day in the sun.

"Everything is back, everything is powerful, everything is an option."

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Mar 22, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I like the new WoTM armor more than the first iteration tbh

Edit: Oh good I can use the Arminius-D again, they're reducing the effect of falloff in addition to that of Hand Cannons.

Suros, also lit

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Mar 22, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Ayyy okay looking like there's no new Crucible map. I was wrong!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I feel like I'm at a McMahon 3 after all that. They basically addressed most complaints I had heard or fielded myself, and the guns & armor are pretty sick, but I'm not *quite* falling out of my chair.

edit:

Not at all, they just kinda mentioned they existed. I hope further details will come, I'm excited about Necrochasm.
VVVVVVVVVVVV

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Mar 22, 2017

• Locked thread