Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Alteisen posted:

Wait what? They changed the sword quest?

I've been meaning to do it but I can't find it on the tablet.

My clanmate was saying they made the quest easier, but he's been full of poo poo before so take it with a grain of salt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Pinely posted:

If you already have at least one sword you skip straight to the resource farming after buying the legendary version from Shaxx and upgrading it to like 280 or whatever. Then you do the special dark blade strike.

Just finished the solar and void this week and that's how it worked for me at least. I think if it's your first sword everything is the same as it used to be.

This is my second, but I farmed the first on a separate character. That's probably what's going on.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I like that the modifiers on the nightfall and heroics this week amount to "gently caress you, guardian"

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I want the last rotation of featured raids to have a daybreak modifier.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Armor that matters to me:
-Dunemarchers
-

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

el B posted:

This guy gets it.

Going Fast is the most important experience in Destiny.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

"Destiny should have been gacha" is a take I never thought I'd see

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I've always played destiny over wifi with pretty much no connection issues beyond red bar superstars in crucible sometimes

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I went and picked up 130 ghosts for the wayfinder emblem last night, and now I feel qualified to say that whoever went and found those things originally must have had a mild form of psychopathy.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Play Rift. Mag dump a scout/pulse at the spark spawn with some stupid angle no one cares about. Same with abilities. When the spark gets pulled don't leave mid map. Pick off stragglers and enjoy the buffet of free kills as people file back to mid map one by one.

Basically, do not actively contribute to the actual objective while simultaneously abusing the fact that it exists and people will be in very predictable places because of it.

e: Run Sunbreaker with Arma for double stickies. If you're feeling froggy and need Ward of Dawn kills for the subclass quest run Weapons of Light and Icebreaker for those sweet sweet salt inducing OHK body shot kills. Plus you can run Magnetic nades and still sticky like a fuckbag. Maximum AIDS.

The best place for this is the rocks next to heavy on C side of frontier. You're covered from the enemy spawn, and you've got a nice view into the spark, complete with a boxy corridor for grenades. It's relaxing.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Good maps:
-Frontier
-Drifter
-Skyline
-Vertigo
-Thieves Den

Bad maps:
-Asylum
-Pantheon
-Last Exit
-Anomaly
-Cathedral of Dusk

Everything else is ok. These are official rankings, sorry but there's no debate.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Its also the worst map when you go against competent players in it. Spawn trapping on that map is loving real.

That's why I hate it. It turns into my team spawn trapping the other team, or me getting spawn trapped.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

That seems like it's anticipating the PC Master Race weirdos coming in and making every thread about GPUs and framerates.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Holy poo poo, I just found a PB/CB/Hand laid PDX45 in my vault that I didn't know about.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Why can't you take a minute to wait before starting the bathroom fight? It's weird that you have to continuously wipe if someone needs to piss.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

poo poo, it autocorrected. ATHEON. The Atheon fight. Why no trigger, just an immediate start?

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I'm all candlelight titan all day.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I'm running armamentarium with simmering flames this week and fully intend to emote every stick. Grenades will be my primary

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Waffle House posted:

NTTE is extremely useful for PVE

Is it, though?

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

The only truly wacky thing I encountered last night was a 6 stack with 3 defenders who would start a round by sprinting to a heavy ammo and attempting to keep three bubbles up around it the entire round. They all ran suppressors and would toss them anywhere their radar lit up. It didn't win them games (they went 1-2 in the three rounds I played against them) but it made everything slow and boring.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Just had a teammate pull a crazy good KDR of 0.08

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Is clever dragon bad again? I just got one with PB/CB/HCR

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

el B posted:

I'm turning 16 on Sept 9 :toot:

I'm turning 30 next week and now I'm sad

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

the good fax machine posted:

Lol pooom isn't 16 you fools

How many 16 year olds drink four loko?

I know you're joking, but I grew up in WV so

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Destiny 2 Much Content

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

texaholic posted:

How would exclusive content work with cross save?

If you play on PC the three bad but exclusive crucible maps aren't playable. The end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Vintersorg posted:

That's cool that games mods don't care about this kinda talk. Let's keep the stereotype that gamers are pieces of poo poo.

lol

• Locked thread