Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
went into my apartment's bathroom one evening and there on the toilet seat sat a green tree frog. just chillin. don't have any idea how the hell it got into the apartment or into the bathroom for that matter.

so i take a big cup and herd the frog into the cup. and walk past my fiancee in the living room with the frog in the cup. hurriedly open the front door and release the toilet frog into the wild.

fiancee has a phobia of frogs. :(

so she asks me what was in the cup. i told her it was a frog. then she has me sweep the bathroom with a flashlight looking for more toilet frogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

alnilam posted:

Why does your fiancée hate my people :mad:

when she was a child i think it was her cousins who would throw frog parts at her. like, her cousins were brutal children at the time and cut up frogs and threw the frog pieces at her. i guess thats why.

hell i love frogs they're loving cute.

• Locked thread