Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
http://i.imgur.com/CmwkYnu.jpg

Chacha I bought this just for you

feverish and oversexed fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Nov 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

housefly posted:

Yay! What's your psn? I'm horrible at matching forums names with gaming bro/grrl names.

Revotfel

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

housefly posted:

Oh hey! I thought you were obese janissary or something like that. Let's play titanfall! Jack and Javes have it too.

I was leftover once, then Obese Janissary, now this. Name change threads are fun? I can't help but post in them tho.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

limited posted:

Ended up spotting someone who was level 81 in zombies. :stare:

Naturally it was someone who'd just tied rubber bands to their sticks. :sigh:

Just as an aside, for some reason I really like to play infected when I'm running solo and I see rubber banders constantly. I just wonder how they spawn in too, since you have to press a button to do that.

Makes for a boring game when the first infected is a rubber bander

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

well that was underwhelming. I've never really watched a twitch stream, why do people watch that poop.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
Not as creative as the hate mail I got in blops3, but I'll take my first IW hate: http://i.imgur.com/HZZw9C6.jpg

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

housefly posted:

I had two factor enabled already and my password is required for purchases. I was receiving the requests to reset the password via two factor via text message while on the phone with the cops. So I've deactivated the PlayStation. It should have locked them out. If not it will the next time it starts up. No psn or free games for you, assholes!

And my insurance is good so I should be fine. I have either a $250 or $500 deductible and didn't hit nearly the max. I've held renters/home owners for years. Now I know why. The funny things are 1. The cops missed them my minutes, but DID scout the neighborhood looking for them and found my backpack apparently and 2. Stayed at the house until my landlord could get there to shore up the window they smashed.

For the record, I have a Samsung SmartThings security setup and it worked. Like. A. Charm. I knew when they were at the back door trying it and when they successfully got it open and called the cops - from Europe - instantly. God bless technology.

Guess I'll be picking up a pro to replace it once the insurance rolls in. Not sure I'll replace the Xbox though.

I was wondering about your security system! I wonder if the thieves knew you were going out of town...

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

housefly posted:

Probably. I have an idea who it was.

Also revo - I just got into Barcelona and had croquetas. FANTASTIC!!!

I loveeeeee croquetas. Sorry about the theft. See you when you get the $$$

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
My biggest problem is def. the matchmaking. Maybe it's parties, but it just seems to odd that when I'm sitting at a 1.6 I always get a slew of Johnny no thumbs on my side when the other side invariably has a 2.0+ and several 1-2s with maybe one subpar k/D.

Super frustrating esp. cuz y'all are never on when I am :argh:

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

Godzilla07 posted:

I can't even get my hate mail addressed to me; it goes to revo instead. :smith:

http://i.imgur.com/7eyW6hv.jpg

Here you go btw

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
I got it :shobon: I liked having other maps in blops3 when I solo'd but yeah with goons there was always someone who didn't have it

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
Kiz and rev on now, come join us :D

Edit: dayday too

feverish and oversexed fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Dec 22, 2016

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
PSN will give you one freebie refund for weird situations, I did it when I purchased the wrong version of some destiny crap last year.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
I'm a bit salty I was asleep when the key thing happened. Harumph.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
Well Christmas noobs must not be awake yet because all I'm getting is sweaty AF lobbies. Hope they open their presents soon :cry:

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
Send me an invite when there's room plz, revotfel

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
servers are apparently down :(

edit: and its back up. That was an amazing turnaround.

feverish and oversexed fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jan 1, 2017

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
I have just recently switched to the KBAR from OSA so hurrah for me!

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
:cripes:

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
There was two in the final second, I probably clipped them both. Sad day.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
My scuf's jump paddle is broken :(

Thankfully I'm still in the warranty period but drat this is annoying.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
I'm in warranty so I'm sending it back, but I also just bought a battle beaver, so I'll try that out when it arrives. For now I'm playing bumper jumper which isn't too terrible.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

Godzilla07 posted:

Did you get the Smart Triggers? I'd call them more of a luxury item given that the activation point on the DS4 triggers is really low, and there aren't any high fire cap semi-autos worth using in IW, but drat they're nice. Much better than playing flipped.

Yes I did, since they were free

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
Javes pointed out to me that you do not need to call in the nuke to get the CC. I just never looked and since I didn't see it after match....

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
I was running the xmas kbar, stock, foregrip, ghost, dead silence, scavenger, cold blooded and a tripmine/cryo.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

housefly posted:

Edit: Revo - I checked out Battle Beaver to price out what my controller would have cost from them and, unsurprisingly, it's about the same. I did the four back buttons with remap, trigger stops, etc and have grip on the controller, so I went a little hog wild. My Cinch is in build now, so I'm hoping to get it next week!

Yeah I just went with the absolute basics because I'm cheap frugal.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
I finally got blops 3 to reinstall properly, so I can partake next time (revotfel)

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
Me (revotfel) and NSA are going old school right now if anyone wants in (blops3)

Edit: and Macy's

feverish and oversexed fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jan 14, 2017

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
Last night was the funnest I've had in group for a while. It was definitely a nice change from our recent games on iw.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
Jack and Revo shootingmans, come on in

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
Playing on blops3 after IW makes me feel like I'm moving through molasses. Just slower movement overall. I'm a fan of the twitch gunplay I guess.

The gimmick lobby we did last night was hilarious though.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
I bought the division for my SO yesterday and played it myself and am enjoying it... but if y'all see me online (revotfel) feel free to throw me an invite for IW shootymans

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

SubponticatePoster posted:

And if you want to get PL'd in Division let me know - I can get you to 30 pretty drat quick.

Having fun tooling around, but thanks for the offer!

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
I'll be able to play division uninterrupted tomorrow 3-8pm MST (sorry about yesterday skeeter) so day day or anyone else pop on for that. Also down for shootymans as well

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

Godzilla07 posted:

CoD 2017: "I can't believe we're playing BO3 for a 3rd year"

Good, I'll have time to hit master prestige again. (revotfel)

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

Mister Macys posted:

Yeah, Havoc is very much a King of the Hill map in TDM; the building offers so many benefits in forcing the enemy to come to you.

As Sam Fisher said in the Chaos Theory tutorial video, "I've seen more people die in doorways than anywhere else."
If they're not going to run Hardwired, they're straight up going to die to every trap I can plant in the stairwells.

Hardwired is a must on my class. I can't count the amount of campers/snipers who just leave that in a doorway expecting it to save em.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

We learned tonight why revo doesn't like penis or tentacles. Or tentacle penis.
To be fair at that age I had an inkling I liked girls, but that definitely helped I imagine.

Pretty sure this was it: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Angels

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

:lol: holy poo poo do NOT google the VHS covers for that.

See at Blockbusters it had a sfw cover and description, gave it to my dad to rent for me. Looked at it again after I went to return it and it was 'unrated'.

The horror.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
They're growing numb? Used to it?

Where are my rage mic, quit out, angry vaguely homophobic messages peeps these days :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
Get out of da bunkaaaaaa

https://youtu.be/dpvaqLXJpXQ

• Locked thread