Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Im That One Guy posted:

So my Pentax 67 has been broken for two years and I decided to replace it with something a lot prettier. I just had to get back into medium format. There's a 55mm f4 on its way.

I also picked up a box of Provia 100f. I know that for slide film you need to be a lot more careful with exposure but are there any specific things I should know about shooting Provia?

No reciprocity correction up to two minutes. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Looks preeeeety magenta.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013
Flocked my MAT before it committed suicide, did wonders for the flaring and loss of contrast when the sun was nearby, even without a lens hood.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Untitled by Drew Davis, on Flickr

Untitled by Drew Davis, on Flickr

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Hasselblad posted:

Got my tubes in - 10, 21, 55. I initially panicked as I could not get the 10 to mount. Then I noticed that a couple screws had backed out juuuust enough to hinder things. Now I just need to start making exposures and figure out if I am going to do mail in or develop my own B&W and Slides.

edit: :dance:

Definitely develop your own black and white. It's dead simple.