Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

darth_pizza posted:

I will gladly watch that over Star Trek : The Motion Picture, which is the only film I've ever seen that should have come with an amphetamine suppository, so you can stay awake during it.

I think you're onto something here. TMP Is my favorite but I've been taking amphetamines for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Fat Shat Sings posted:

I've been trying to think what catchphrases IT has and it's mostly "We all float down here" so expect that to some sick music while the clown is leading a demon army or something equally as idiotic.

Pennywise and his demon army line up against the heroes in a spacious, green-lit sewer set littered with destructible environment hazards. They start to run slowly at each other, then break into a run, and as they punch each other "Float On" by Modest Mouse starts playing. This scene is shown at the end of each theatrical trailer right before a deafening "whoom" sound heralds "IT" in white Times New Roman receding into a black background. Rated R for swearing and nudity.

• Locked thread