Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

For the last. loving. time. The loving movie is not even OUT yet you loving hater douchebags. ...You know what? How about you At least go see the movie and give it a chance before you loving boot up your ducking PCs to trash talk a film that a lot of really talented people worked really loving hard on. gently caress you. Seriously..,what the gently caress is it with goons and boring rear end cynicism? I can guaran-loving-tee you dont seem "badass" for poo poo talking this film. You sound like a bunch of loving mra circlejerkers. Honestly. get a loving grip, assholes les. The original loving ghostbusters isnt even good. I could give a gently caress about it. GB16 looks loving fantastic. And a gently caress of a lot funnier than what you idiots poo poo out onto these pages day in and day put. You know what I do give a gently caress about though? Encouraging young women to get into STEM. And you know what? You know loving what? if this film encourages even ONE girl to become a scientist or engineer, then good on Paul Feig. Then the loving film will be a great loving scuess. More than you douchebags have ever contributed to sociecty. Oh, wait i forgot. yeah brah, like, gently caress Paul Feig dude. how dare he try to inspire people. How loving dare he try and give people hope through the magic of film. Oh no, big goony fedora men have to loving spew hate all over the loving place about why its bad because it stars women. gently caress. You. You are juding a film you havent. even. loving. seen. Like, seriously. Get the gently caress over yourself. You are not some kind of loving special divine arbiter of all things true and just.mYou are a loving goon living in his parents base,ents.mShut the gently caress up and let the people who actually still have love in their hearts enjoy a funny little film for fucks sake.

I am loving done with this thread until this movie comes out. I am sick and loving tired of the hate, day in and day out. its loving exhausting and depressing having to defend this film over and over again to a bunch of sexist morons. You loving troglodytes. You loving rubes. You know what, GB16 haters? Kiss the fattest part of my assholes. Yall aint poo poo.m

Enjoy the hate circlejerk, you pathetic goony fucks. I'm about to leave for a loving amazing Ghosthead pre-release party and its going to be loving amazing. and there will be hot girls there who love GB16 who want to talk to me. You know why? Because im chill and I loving dont have hatred for a fiom ive never loving seen spewing out of my every orifice like some kind of loving lovecraftian monster whosmparticularly upset about its "precious childhood" being ruined. In short,mFuck you very much.mEnjoy your lovely circle jerk, hater assholes, I'll be out having fun at the Ghosthead party. Then, I'm gonna have a fantastic time cosplaying and riding in my friends replica ghostbusters ambulance siren and everything and go see a loving fantastic film. While the haters will be home fapping to the 1984 slimer because "muh childhood!".

gently caress you all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Whatever happened to that fat activist guy who tweeted his Ghostbusters toys beating Jon Snow up?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Ghostbusters getting banned in China had me wondering:

Why do most studios care about the Chinese market? Is just the fact more people seeing your movie equals more money, even though they only allow a handful of non-Chinese films in their theaters every year?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Now this is just cruelty to the elderly

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Missingnoleader posted:

Wasn't that Fantasia 2000?

Walt Disney's original plan for Fantasia was to rerelease it every and now and then with new sequences and music.

Another one would be nice. :smith:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Woden posted:

How much did Chris Hemsworth get paid?

77 cents for every dollar the actresses made.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Deep.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

max4me posted:

So will movie studios learn that using gender politics to promote movies doesnt work?

I have a feeling they might double down on the whole "If you don't watch this all-women remake of Ocean's 11, you're a racist MRA redpiller who supports Donald Trump and probably posts on /pol/!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/18/lesbian-website-apologizes-for-liking-salma-hayek-as-animated-gay-taco/

http://www.autostraddle.com/we-messed-up-348709/

I'm Salma Hayek's Racist Taco.

• Locked thread