Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tricky D posted:

Disney is going to remake their entire catalog in the next ten or so years. Expect a CG version of Fantasia, a live action Little Mermaid, and Mary Poppins starring a Mickey Mouse Club alumnus chosen at random.

they're making a new Mary poppins with Emily blunt I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

XK posted:

They should do it with a black man. Then he can sing and dance while being the house servant.

Oh, wait. Scratch that.

id watch this but I also want to see more Emily blunt so I'm conflicted

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sounds like I need to actually read the neverending story

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

remember that time seth macfarlane almost was on the plane that hit the twin towers on 9/11?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Germstore posted:

nobody watched the sequels but me

every single stoner on the planet watched them and many of them try and tell me they are the best stoner films. my dudes have you seen up in smoke or how high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

loquacius posted:

RE new Pennywise

I just now bothered wondering why a creature who was around for Elizabethan-era clowns or whatever, and kept around their ruffles and poo poo because it liked them, would live in Maine

Did Pennywise used to live in England and come over to America on the Mayflower or something?

hes not a clown usually a single kid saw him as a clown due to his coulrophobia he also manifested as a werewolf, a scary homeless man, and blood coming out of a drain, depending on who was experiencing it at the time. he is actually an ageless horror from space that landed on earth forever ago and got woken up and started eating kids. i guess it was a clown for two of them Georgie and his brother

• Locked thread