Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
are they really doing a new predator??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

omg they always gently caress up predator movies except that one where they go to the jungle planet that was p cool

Rutibex posted:

i assumed alien vs predator killed it forever

yea

Shaquin posted:

i hope so and i hope its women and they are all v. buff+bald where appropriate for the latter

i do not respond to 'trolls'

Drunken Baker posted:

yeah, it's called THE Predator. Shane Black is writing it and didn't he help co-write the original? And that's why there was a huge geek in this band of hardened bad-asses because he was on set writing it as they went?

Fingers crossed it'll be good.

Would anyone consider PREDATORS to be a pseudo remake of the first? because you have the big dude with the mini-gun and the proud dude with a bladed weapon who goes one on one with a Pred at the end...

is this the one i was talking about

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

hell yeah that movie is good

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

everyone should accept that mystery, alaska is the best movie

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou-Ub3WX2XI

lol u cant remake this tho

• Locked thread