Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Apparently the new Star Trek is a mediocre sack of trash too. But Sulu is gay now, so 6/10 Movie of the Summer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
:vince: That last paragraph is brutal

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

tylerthecreatortweet.jpg

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Three Olives is the best poster on this web sight

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Three Olives is the best poster on this web sight

THIS WAS NOT ME!! OK SA IM DONE!! IF YALL CAN LET THIS poo poo HAPPEN I DONT WANT TO BE HERE. I DID NOT POST THIS

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Uncle Wemus posted:

Squaresoft was right, life is strange

Hella strange
*hangs up Avenged Sevenfold poster in bedroom*
*cranks up panic at the disco even though dad told her to keep it down*

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Whenever I see someone say "I loved the new Ghostbusters!" my brain reacts the same way it does whenever I see someone say "I love Fall Out Boy!"

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

XK posted:

Is it just me, or is this article straight up word salad?

Have to put that utterly useless BA in creative writing to use somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

when they remake jaws there will be riots in the streets.

Jaws will be a female in the remake. Sharks don't have many obvious secondary sexual characteristics, so they're going to put a bow and big eyelashes on it.

It's going to be a really empowering moment for women, communists, and Huffington Post columnists.

• Locked thread