Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

https://zippy.gfycat.com/VigilantMeanIndigowingedparrot.webm

http://i.imgur.com/CqUuU5N.mp4

Thanks for the congrats.

In case you idiots didn't know a :siren: Radical Islamic Terrorist :siren: ran a truck into about 80 people (they died). Please use this thread to discuss upcoming truck control measures the US must put in place to prevent a tragedy like this on our shores.

Skyl3lazer has issued a correction as of 15:58 on Jul 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.
Frances Pro-Pedestrian and Anti-Truck laws actually lead to this. The Fraternal order of Pickup Trucks carried out the attack after anti-smog laws were passed across France.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8c5wmeOL9o

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

lookin forward to president trump

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

Please don't play Pokemon GO and drive people! Accidents like this can be avoided!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Small correction OP. 80 people died, but about a mile of people were hit. Something like 100 wounded etc.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Brock Samsonite posted:

Please don't play Pokemon GO and drive people! Accidents like this can be avoided!

how are you supposed to catch the pokemons while driving? or does hitting pokemons with your car level your pikachu up the same as regular fights?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Nice Meltdown

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im seriously getting trolled hard by family and friends insisting its not a terrorism

and that its an accident

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and im like a muslim attacking bastille day is a terroism by definition srs

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
9/11 apparently was a accidental plane crash

i dunno

gently caress

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baloogan posted:

9/11 apparently was a accidental plane crash

i dunno

gently caress

im sorry u got triggered by a guy sad about his divorce going bonkers

;(

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
eh actually this has been the best terrorism for me so far, not even a probation

i got 4x moderation actions after pulse, 3 OVERLAPPING probations of different length and a ban

i'm particularly proud of that

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

im sorry u got triggered by a guy sad about his divorce going bonkers

;(

oh yeah a guy going through a divorse just happens to put "weapons and hand grenades" in a truck

bullshit this was full on radical islamic terrorism and one day we're going to make them really pay for this

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Baloogan posted:

eh actually this has been the best terrorism for me so far, not even a probation

i got 4x moderation actions after pulse, 3 OVERLAPPING probations of different length and a ban

i'm particularly proud of that

his actual probation reason is pretty funny. in a weird way I think homework explainer 'gets it'

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
all i ask is for a tall ship and a good probation reason to steer her by

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Baloogan posted:

all i ask is for a tall ship and a good probation reason to steer her by

Take your meds.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

snakeandbake posted:

Take your meds.

lol ur a BAD CANADIAN

also yes way ahead of you got deadmous and kokanee

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

another terrorist attack during election season? #Nice

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Maybe he wasnt a terrorist, he was just drunk as poo poo.
Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
nice op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

zimboe posted:

Maybe he wasnt a terrorist, he was just drunk as poo poo.
Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.

I spend my every waking moment worrying about Muslims trying to kill me. It's going to happen - if I don't kill them first. My laundry bill from cleaning shitted underwear is astronomical.

• Locked thread